It's Over!!!

Soldato
Uni that is!

Sat my last exam this morning NAtural Language Engineering, it didnt go great, though none of my exams have this year :(

Ah well, packing now gonna go home and work the next 2 weeks to make up for the time off i had for revision then come back on 10th June for my summer ball, then off to the big bad world of work :o

Anyone else finishing this year?

So nice knowing no more exams or education :D

Soldato
OP
well i currently work @ Lloyds TSB in a call centre, easy work good for part time, ill go full-time while i look around for jobs, im in Southend so can easily train into London for a city job.

However i might stay at lloyds for another 3 years but only if i can get the position i want of Deputy Supervisor, pays ~ £20k a year, plus after 3 years i get my free shares paid out, and a few other bonuses :D and its easy work, kind of chill out job untill i career it.

Be good on CV to manage a floor of upto 60ish people and coach team members etc..

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Congrats :)
I finished last week. Just got the summer working part time trying to get as many hours as possible, then off to Stafford in September to start my masters.

It's a bit weird actually having days off :o Spent the last few months feeling like I've either been at work, or been doing Uni work.

Soldato
Congrats, and damn you for finishing (and you too Haly :p).

I have an exam this afternoon, one tomorrow and one on Friday. Quite annoying they're packed in so close together as I only started revising at the weekend (I always thought one day I'd revise properly, but these are my last exams so it seems unlikely!!)

Can't wait to be finished.

I don't start work until October so I have a lot of time to travel and chill this summer :)

Soldato
OP
cant get away with crazyness in a bank :(

i had 3 in a row at the start PeterNem always revise a day or so before :o

/edit

and Spawn not sure i can resit my 3rd year exams, think id need to resit the year :eek:

Soldato
I've got 4 more exams, first one tomorrow afternoon. Then I have to redo my project viva as my supervisor was on strike when I did it the first time:rolleyes:. Then I'm all done:D.

Soldato
Balddog said:
:( Ive got another 2 years at uni..then a masters..

Im not gonna be done until im 30...seriously

And how old are you...?

Im 19, just done my first year pretty much.. so i'll graduate when im 21.. maybe a masters... see how my business ideas go in the meantime.

McDaniel said:
cant get away with crazyness in a bank :(

i had 3 in a row at the start PeterNem always revise a day or so before :o

/edit

and Spawn not sure i can resit my 3rd year exams, think id need to resit the year :eek:

So no touching then?

So next time I call Lloyds should I ask to be put through to McDingle?

Congrats on getting through Uni. I have a year left :(

Soldato
gord said:
And how old are you...?

Im 19, just done my first year pretty much.. so i'll graduate when im 21.. maybe a masters... see how my business ideas go in the meantime.

26...27 in july

Back
Top Bottom