New Contract Time

Soldato
Riteo, need some advice !!

Im after a new phone to replace my n70, and for various reasons which I cant go into on here I'll be leaving vodafone at the same time (so, try not to recommend them!!)

Im quite tempted with the 35 PCM deal that o2 currently have with the w810i (1000 minutes and 150 texts iirc) however im not really sure what everyone has on offer these days !

Probably need 2-300 texts ideally, and at least 700-800 minutes. Currently paying silly money on voda, so low price is nice.

Phone wise, just after something that does the job really, my N70 is great, but just so dam slow ! Was going to be getting an N92, but voda have decided not to stock them now (another reason for leaving, but I cant really go into it all) So as you can tell, pointless toys are cool for me

Ideally, id get the phone for free, and then a nice cheap monthly payment, but im aware that stuff like this doesnt come always !!

one thing... I MUST have decent customer service wherever I go, UK based also.

Soldato
Conanius said:
Riteo, need some advice !!

Im after a new phone to replace my n70, and for various reasons which I cant go into on here I'll be leaving vodafone at the same time (so, try not to recommend them!!)

Im quite tempted with the 35 PCM deal that o2 currently have with the w810i (1000 minutes and 150 texts iirc) however im not really sure what everyone has on offer these days !

Probably need 2-300 texts ideally, and at least 700-800 minutes. Currently paying silly money on voda, so low price is nice.

Phone wise, just after something that does the job really, my N70 is great, but just so dam slow ! Was going to be getting an N92, but voda have decided not to stock them now (another reason for leaving, but I cant really go into it all) So as you can tell, pointless toys are cool for me

Ideally, id get the phone for free, and then a nice cheap monthly payment, but im aware that stuff like this doesnt come always !!

one thing... I MUST have decent customer service wherever I go, UK based also.

Well........ I'll tell you when you tell me why your leaving voda? Wouldn't go for N92 either massive and old now.

Soldato
OP
Spamalot said:
Well........ I'll tell you when you tell me why your leaving voda? Wouldn't go for N92 either massive and old now.

I fancied an N92 for the DVB, as for being massive and old... massive yes.. old? itsnot out yet !!

as for why im leaving voda, genuinely I can say at the moment, but when all is 'resolved' i'll tell all... cant say as it could end up in court !!

Soldato
Conanius said:
I fancied an N92 for the DVB, as for being massive and old... massive yes.. old? itsnot out yet !!

as for why im leaving voda, genuinely I can say at the moment, but when all is 'resolved' i'll tell all... cant say as it could end up in court !!

Sorry I thought you ment the N90. There is no real point in having the N92 as the DVB wont work in the UK and I will be supprised if any UK network will be taking the phone.

Soldato
OP
Spamalot said:
Sorry I thought you ment the N90. There is no real point in having the N92 as the DVB wont work in the UK and I will be supprised if any UK network will be taking the phone.

hmm, there are plenty available on pre order..... nevermind :)

so.... phones? contracts?

Soldato
Conanius said:
hmm, there are plenty available on pre order..... nevermind :)

so.... phones? contracts?

pre-order? Would be suprise if there is much up take.

Well if you want calls and txts then I would go for the T-mobile Relax 35, that will give you 500 mins and 200 txts for £35 m/p on a 12 month contract.

As for phones, what do you use your phone for mainly?

Soldato
OP
Spamalot said:
pre-order? Would be suprise if there is much up take.

Well if you want calls and txts then I would go for the T-mobile Relax 35, that will give you 500 mins and 200 txts for £35 m/p on a 12 month contract.

As for phones, what do you use your phone for mainly?

currently calls and texts mainly, but I do a fair amount of voda live stuff, and if I could use it properly on the n70, id use the internet facility. The camera is quite useful as I dont have a digicam, and the video facility is quite good also...

Soldato
Conanius said:
currently calls and texts mainly, but I do a fair amount of voda live stuff, and if I could use it properly on the n70, id use the internet facility. The camera is quite useful as I dont have a digicam, and the video facility is quite good also...

Well I wouldnt go for the W810i then, as its a 2G phone and internet will be very slow. I'd go for the N80 if you can find it. Its 3G (so fast data), wifi, 3MP camrea need I go on. Some dont like it on here, but I think its a great phone from what I have seen.

Soldato
OP
Spamalot said:
Well I wouldnt go for the W810i then, as its a 2G phone and internet will be very slow. I'd go for the N80 if you can find it. Its 3G (so fast data), wifi, 3MP camrea need I go on. Some dont like it on here, but I think its a great phone from what I have seen.

fair enough, had a quick look and it looks rather nice actually... any idea if it uses the same memory card as my N70 so I can transfer it over?

Soldato
Conanius said:
to be honest, im not that fussed about the size, but that k800i is dam nice !

Whats so nice about it, its a good camera thats it imo. Not a smart phone like you N70 or anything. I'm sure it will take good pictures and Video's "for a phone" though.

Back
Top Bottom