Donnington - Sunday

Deleted member 11679

D

Deleted member 11679

Nah not this week for me, was there the other week for the GT. Hope you have a good time.

Mallory Park and the Superbikes for me :D

Soldato
mad_allan said:
Where is Mallory Park? I'd have trouble keeping up with bikes :)
Kirby Mallory, deep in the Leicestershire countryside. Fantastic track, and you can get really close too. Get them near the chicanes and they'd be going slow enough for you :)

I really wanted to go to Donny this week, but I'm off to Bristol for an OcUK meet, so I can't make it. Will be keeping my eye on the Mallory Park timetable though, as it's only 2 miles from me :D

Soldato
OP
Lostkat said:
Kirby Mallory, deep in the Leicestershire countryside. Fantastic track, and you can get really close too. Get them near the chicanes and they'd be going slow enough for you :)

I really wanted to go to Donny this week, but I'm off to Bristol for an OcUK meet, so I can't make it. Will be keeping my eye on the Mallory Park timetable though, as it's only 2 miles from me :D

Cheers Lostkat, Leics is only really down the road too, well down the A47 anyway :)

Deleted member 11679

D

Deleted member 11679

Mallory Park is great because of the access even the public get. The problem will be on Sunday is the sheer volume of people at Superbike Sunday.

Aiming to get my best shots on Saturday and then just get there early on Sunday and hope I can get a good place near the front at the chicane. You sit almost on top of the press photographers here with no fences in the way \o/

Soldato
TomWilko said:
Mallory Park is great because of the access even the public get. The problem will be on Sunday is the sheer volume of people at Superbike Sunday.

Aiming to get my best shots on Saturday and then just get there early on Sunday and hope I can get a good place near the front at the chicane. You sit almost on top of the press photographers here with no fences in the way \o/
I assume you know that you cant sell pictures taken at Mallory Park? The circuit has an exclusive contract with one photographer.

Damn shame tbh.

Back
Top Bottom