Tattoos for Girls

Associate
I'm playing with the idea of getting a tattoo, thinking of maybe some Japanese writing on my shoulder blade, or maybe a butterfly on my lower back. But i think that may be a bit to unoriginal. Any better ideas?

Soldato
Piggymon said:
Something that YOU want and something that means something to YOU

It's gonna be there forever so make sure it's not some fleeting fashion trend

No offense meant but if you have to ask what to get done ... DON'T !

gotta agree there. unless its summit personal that means something to you and something you aint gonna get sick of, then dont do it.

its gonna be there for life.

Soldato
yea... really, you shouldnt eve think abotu gettign one if you have to ask for ideas.
on the other hand, search for body modification websites or ezines, tattaoo magazine websites etc for Inspiration
i dont think im allowed to post websites that show mody mods... cana don confirm ?

Soldato
Tattoo of a beer mat on the lower back for the lads to rest their pint glass on for the win!

Don't agree that a tattoo has to be some significant meaningful thing to be worth doing, if you think it looks good and will look good in future then why not :)

Associate
OP
Piggymon said:
Something that YOU want and something that means something to YOU

It's gonna be there forever so make sure it's not some fleeting fashion trend

No offense meant but if you have to ask what to get done ... DON'T !

I know what u mean, i do want something personal so that it means something to me, i've thought of japanese symbols that mean something, but my ideas are quite limited. i was wondering if u had any ideas that may be kind of unique but that i can change to suit me. (if that makes any sense) :)

Soldato
Holly_Pinklady said:
I know what u mean, i do want something personal so that it means something to me, i've thought of japanese symbols that mean something, but my ideas are quite limited. i was wondering if u had any ideas that may be kind of unique but that i can change to suit me. (if that makes any sense) :)

I know what you mean :)

A girl I know had a pink bow done at the top of her back .. it's not my thing ( waaaaaay too girly ! ) but it does look kinda cool and it's something unusual

Japanese text is everywhere these days :/

How about you pop down to tattoo parlour ( preferably somewhere reccomended ) and see what they can come up with ?

It's much better to have something designed for you rather than a random one picked off the walls

I knew I wanted wings but I can't draw for toffee so I had the tattoo dude do it for me ... It's a great feeling knowing only it's something only I have !

Associate
OP
Piggymon said:
I know what you mean :)

A girl I know had a pink bow done at the top of her back .. it's not my thing ( waaaaaay too girly ! ) but it does look kinda cool and it's something unusual

Japanese text is everywhere these days :/

How about you pop down to tattoo parlour ( preferably somewhere reccomended ) and see what they can come up with ?

It's much better to have something designed for you rather than a random one picked off the walls

I knew I wanted wings but I can't draw for toffee so I had the tattoo dude do it for me ... It's a great feeling knowing only it's something only I have !

Yeah definately.

I should go down realy i probably will at the weekend, maybe some Egyptian Symbology would look good if done properly.

Thanks for the ideas anyway, any more would be appreciated.

Caporegime
Holly_Pinklady said:
I'm playing with the idea of getting a tattoo, thinking of maybe some Japanese writing on my shoulder blade, or maybe a butterfly on my lower back. But i think that may be a bit to unoriginal. Any better ideas?

if you are getting oriental writing, make sure you know what it says. Not the tattoo guy's word, but someone who can speak the language. and make sure its done write, so it actually looks like a word, and not like a 3 year old gone wild with a magic marker.

Suspended
Raist said:
You are way too late for that, mate. :p

And Holly_Pinklady, as your owner, I forbid you from getting a tat for all the reasons listed above. However, if you must, it should only be my name. :D

I require evidence.

Back
Top Bottom