Had some sad news today.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
IMG_3003.jpg

He regularly came to our Jap-car meets on his stunning ZX10r, and I today learned that he was killed in a accident on his bike.

Tommy was a genuinely nice bloke, and not afraid to show us ricers how quick a crotch-rocket really is.

I'm truly shocked, this kind of thing always makes you think :(

RIP mate :(

Mic

Mic

Soldato
DreXeL said:
IMG_3003.jpg

He regularly came to our Jap-car meets on his stunning ZX10r, and I today learned that he was killed in a accident on his bike.

Tommy was a genuinely nice bloke, and not afraid to show us ricers how quick a crotch-rocket really is.

I'm truly shocked, this kind of thing always makes you think :(

RIP mate :(
RIP. :(

Its a great photo though.

Man of Honour
That really is terrible news :( I feel for the guy, RIP :(

The only good thing is that at least he went doing something he loved :(

Permabanned
Lithium said:
*inappropriate crap*

There's a time and place dude, don't be an ass.

Awful news :(

That is a fantastic photo, captures what you all loved doing together and him being surrounded by his friends. :)

Last edited:
Don
RIP buddy, even though he was only on two wheels, he surely would have been part of the 4 wheeled club. Any motor enthusiast is sorely lost in these times of MPG, Taxes, and Greener motors.

He's in a better place for sure

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
This is another reason why i have talked myself out of getting a bike, they are undeniably awesome, but look at what they do so easily :(

Soldato
Dude please give up, this is a thread about a biker who lost his life, Some people here knew him, and you just come in saying that all people who ride bikes die, and then start calling everyone tards.

Show some respect ffs.

Once again, R.I.P Tommy :(

EDIT : Aimed At Lithium

Associate
RIP - Great photo - I've always enjoyed thrashing my 1100 when I get the chance, and I'm glad he enjoyed his bike.

Many things increase your chance of dying, the vast majority of us choose not to say 'it's his/her fault' at the first opportunity. I would suggest you apologise for your intemperate, and frankly immature comments.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Lithium: Please start another thread if you want to make comments like the ones you have posted in here. Like you have been told, there is a time and a place.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom