z5500's - no power

Associate
Just turned my speakers on this morning and no power:( ive changed the fuse but that hasnt helped, has anyone got any experience with logitech's support?

Associate
If you are sure that the replacement fuse is the correct rating etc. and correctly installed then I would give Logitech a ring. The fuse problem is a common one, which happened to me twice. Each time Logitech sent replacement fuses within a few days. I've also read numerous posts about Logitech's customer support being very good.

Associate
When you say changed the fuse do you mean the one in the plug or in the sub woofer? Sounds like the sub fuse has blown.

Sol

Sol

Associate
I've actually had a similar problem with my z680s in the past which I would imagine are quite similar. I accidentally flipped the main power switch on the subwoofer a couple of times from 1 to 0. Probably not the answer to your problem but it does happen and is worth a look :D.

Also had a couple of blown fuses but they are easily replaced with standard ones of the required size.

Associate
Yeah I blew the fuse on my z5500's when I was trying to fix a different problem and had to keep turning them on and off at the mains and eventually blew the fuse. Problem was it blew the fuse in both the sub and the power plug so I had a hell of a job working that one out.

Funny how you always forget about the power plug. Replaced both fuses and they're still working now. I think I replaced it with a less sensitive fuse this time.

Back
Top Bottom