Just bought Tool & Foo Fighters tickets

Soldato
In a beer induced spending spree, I just bought tickets on ebay for myself & the wife to see Tool at the Hammersmith on 13/6 (standing) & then the Foo Fighters accoustic gig (4th row, middle) at Victoria, the next day.

I need to lay down now!!! :eek:

Will I see any of you at either?

Last edited:
Associate
deSade said:
In a beer induced spending spree, I just bought tickets on ebay for myself & the wife to see Tool at the Hammersmith on 13/6 (standing) & then the Foo Fighters accoustic gig (4th row, middle) at Victoria, the next day.

I need to lay down now!!! :eek:

Will I see any of you at either?

may i ask now can you define what seats numbers are middle row ?

and if poss,well maybe i can go if i pull a sickie, can anyone persuade me not to do it ;)

Soldato
I'll be at the Tool gig, along with a whole host of other OcUKers. There must be about 8-10 of us going now.

Soldato
OP
clapton is god said:
may i ask now can you define what seats numbers are middle row ?

and if poss,well maybe i can go if i pull a sickie, can anyone persuade me not to do it ;)
I don't really understand your post. :o

Last edited:
Soldato
deSade said:
Anyone know each other?

Not really, but I think the ginger one should be easy enough to spot so if I see him I shall go and pull his hair...

or maybe sneak behind him and shout in my poshest voice "Trandy, what do you think you're doing?"

Sic

Sic

Soldato
cleanbluesky said:
Not really, but I think the ginger one should be easy enough to spot so if I see him I shall go and pull his hair...

or maybe sneak behind him and shout in my poshest voice "Trandy, what do you think you're doing?"

you almost know my last name :eek:

sadly, i've had to sell the ticket to a friend, because my car broke and i needed money to get it fixed...i can't go now :(

edit: i paypalled you for them, AND you posted them to me, of course you know my surname :o

Soldato
Sic said:
edit: i paypalled you for them, AND you posted them to me, of course you know my surname :o

And where you live. I also have pictures of your girlfriend and car.

Between PayPal and MySpace you are flying the flag my friend... :p

On a more serious note, it is a shame that you cant come. I would give you a ticket if I had a spare, but sadly I dont...

Last edited:
Soldato
Just leaving now for the Galsgow gig, will supply set list if it differs from the previos couple of nights, fingers crossed for Wings 1 and 2 or Pushit ;).

Sic

Sic

Soldato
cleanbluesky said:
And where you live. I also have pictures of your girlfriend and car.

Between PayPal and MySpace you are flying the flag my friend... :p

On a more serious note, it is a shame that you cant come. I would give you a ticket if I had a spare, but sadly I dont...

that's true actually. i guess i'd better not wind you up!! :p

yeah, i'm really gutted i can't come...i've not seen tool for 6 years :( and it'd have been a good excuse to go and have an MnBO mini-meet. that's a very kind hypothetical offer :)

Back
Top Bottom