Another Bad Replica

Soldato
Im sure some batman geek with disagree with me from his mums basement.
But i think thats looks ace, not tacky at all?

What you on about lewis!!!

Soldato
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the original car that this was made from?
A: A brought-back-from-the-dead 1978 Corvette (most likely the limited edition pace car model).

Q: Did you make this from a kit? Where can I get it?
A: No, this is not a kit car. This was handmade using high density foam, fiberglass and a variety of classified materials. A 1989 Kenner toy car was used as the base model for which the modifications were made.

Q: Can you get me in touch with the people who made this?
A: This project car was created in 1991. The particular combination of the materials and builders won't be coming together again, so there's really no point. I've been asked to keep identities confidential, anyway, so even if I did tell you, I'd have to kill you.

Q: How much did this puppy cost you?
A: Enough. The car does have some minor issues that need tinkering with (such as the electrical system), but everything is sound and passed Texas state inspection. If only MTV's Pimp My Ride would give me the time of day.

Q: Who did you buy the car from? Was he/she the original owner?
A: Yes, I did buy it from the original owner. Great guy. I hear he has a lot of heavy rubber suits in his basement. His butler Alfred was nice. I could give out his name but, again, if I did tell you then I'd have to kill you.

Q: Will you sell me this car?
A: No. Well... I'll sell it for 50K cash. You provide transport costs over the $50,000.00 US Dollars price and I'll go get the title out of the bat vault.

Q: Can't we bargain or trade?
A: Nah.

Q: Can I make molds off your car?
A: Hell no. Make your own molds after you buy the car. If you'd like to attempt to use my photos to do it then be my guest. You'll be missing some important underlying structure modifications, but I'm sure you'll figure it out. Seriously, if you spend the 50K to buy the car, I'm sure you could make that back from selling your own molds.

Q: Hey, you're being kind of a dick. What's up with that?
A: I hate writing FAQs. And I'm not being a dick. I'm being an elitist. There's a difference.

Q: Does anyone ever email you about the car?
A: Yes, hence this FAQ. After receiving the 1000th email that said ''is there a kit for this???????????'' I figured it was about time I got this out of the way.

Q: Do you get any stares while driving the car around?
A: All the time. It's actually somewhat dangerous since people are usually dumbfounded when they see it and will do clever things like reach into the backseat while driving 65 MPH on a busy freeway to get a camera out

lol.

Back
Top Bottom