custompc

Soldato
dont no if u can post bout magazines so if not then plz delete

but was wondering if any1 reads it an maybe any1 know were u can get the "custompc approved" case stickers from

thx

joker

xx

Bes

Bes

Soldato
utajoker said:
dont no if u can post bout magazines so if not then plz delete

but was wondering if any1 reads it an maybe any1 know were u can get the "custompc approved" case stickers from

thx

joker

xx
omg lol hi2u a/s/l?????

Generally, 'txt sp3ak' is frowned on around these parts. Please make an effort to use the English language when writing posts :)

kthnxbi

Soldato
Bes said:
omg lol hi2u a/s/l?????

Generally, 'txt sp3ak' is frowned on around these parts. Please make an effort to use the English language when writing posts :)

kthnxbi

**sniggers** remember it use to be chat room speak before the masses adopted it for txt speak lol

Anyways i read custom PC, but to be honest i would wonder why you want a sticker which says custom PC approved, when it isnt?
I mean who would give a sod? i put the stickers on my case for the things thats in it, nothing more, nothing less :D

Soldato
Give the guy a chance !
maybe you could try contacting custom Pc magazine, im sure they will be happy to sell you almost anythign lol. oh sorry guys... 'laughing out loud' chances are they will send some free of charge !

Soldato
OP
well i dont no how people got onghi2 u an a/s/l from this

but to the people with proper replies,

1/ i have checked ebay, nothing on there
2/ i want the sticker cos i personaly thing its kind of neat and im getin new case soon and i stuck all my stickers on my current case :/ they dont come of
and C/ i have posted on the custompc forum and they are also asking for them!

but thx for replies
joker
xx

Soldato
utajoker said:
well i dont no how people got onghi2 u an a/s/l from this

but to the people with proper replies,

1/ i have checked ebay, nothing on there
2/ i want the sticker cos i personaly thing its kind of neat and im getin new case soon and i stuck all my stickers on my current case :/ they dont come of
and C/ i have posted on the custompc forum and they are also asking for them!

but thx for replies
joker
xx

"To the people with proper replies" !!!

18 errors and apparently you count 1 - 2 - C.

Show some respect for the people you're asking to help you.

Soldato
MikeTimbers said:
"To the people with proper replies" !!!

18 errors and apparently you count 1 - 2 - C.

Show some respect for the people you're asking to help you.

Why should he show some respect to people who are just mocking the way he types? It may be true that people hate text speak on here, but there's no need to ruin his thread making fun of the way he types.

So what if he typed things wrong? If your not helping him and just being a read me then expect what he said. To many people troll these forums these days just makes it a hassle actually posting on them.

To the OP i suggest you ring them up or try and get in contact with them and see if you can get a few or at least find out where you can get them from.

Last edited:
Soldato
v1bez said:
Why should he show some respect to people who are just mocking the way he types? It may be true that people hate text speak on here, but there's no need to ruin his thread making fun of the way he types.

So what if he typed things wrong? If your not helping him and just being a read me then expect what he said. To many people troll these forums these days just makes it a hassle actually posting on them.

This forum has a certain style and standard; fit in with it and you'll get help, write in a way that no-one understands and expect to get trashed. If the OP can't be bothered to write proper English, why should anyone bother to help?

Is it so hard to capitalise?
Is it so hard to write "know" instead of "no"?
Is it so hard to type "anyone" instead of "any1"?
What does "onghi2 u an a/s/l" mean?

And be careful who you call a "****"! I might have to use irony against you!

Soldato
MikeTimbers said:
This forum has a certain style and standard; fit in with it and you'll get help, write in a way that no-one understands and expect to get trashed. If the OP can't be bothered to write proper English, why should anyone bother to help?

Is it so hard to capitalise?
Is it so hard to write "know" instead of "no"?
Is it so hard to type "anyone" instead of "any1"?
What does "onghi2 u an a/s/l" mean?

And be careful who you call a "****"! I might have to use irony against you!

I know this forum has certain standards, but to not answer someones question due to the way they type is pretty petty. So basically your saying no one at all understood what he was asking? I read it quite clearly, even though i rarely see text or slang speech anymore. If you don't want to help because of his typing then basically don't post in his thread, you either help or you don't.

No it's not hard to do any of the above, but maybe he's used to typing/texting a certain way so that's what he's used to doing. I don't know why he type's like that but i certainly wont be an idiot about it, also i'd still help him out.

I didn't call anyone a read me , I said if you act like a read me then expect a response like that.

Back
Top Bottom