Top Gear may be banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
in protest, lets get a few owners clubs to go down there and see how much noise a runway full of supercars with racing exhausts can make... :eek: :D

Mic

Mic

Soldato
I guess they have a point.

But i can see one day when everything anybody loves will be banned. Every hobbies upsets someone else in some form or another.

Mic

Mic

Soldato
Matt said:
So, you move next to an airfield and expect it to be quiet?
Or you move beside an abandoned airfield many many moons ago before top gear takes over.
Im sure most people living in the area have moved in who ahve no right to complain, but im sure many families have been living there for generations.

Associate
Mic said:
Or you move beside an abandoned airfield many many moons ago before top gear takes over.
Im sure most people living in the area have moved in who ahve no right to complain, but im sure many families have been living there for generations.

As most of these airfields were constructed for the war (not a lot going on plane wise before then anyway) we are talking all of, what, 2 generations max.

And no, I cant agree with your sentiment. An abandoned airfield is always going to stand a high chance of being put back into use so I dont have a lot of sympathy for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom