Hitman Blood money

Caporegime
Andy Pandy said:
Hi, is this game worth getting? the only hitman i have is the first one and i loved it, its still as good or even better than first right?

The first one is probably the worst of the lot, so you should definitely enjoy Blood Money.

Soldato
Very good game I skipped the 1st two didnt really like all that but this ones a lot more down to earth simple and fun, the only bad thing is u cant save in game and then exit and come back to the same point. Hard to explain but u can only save the level ie last or next once u completed it.

Having just played 2 hours today and was enjoying it before my 7800-512meg GTX melted from Blood money Im still gonna turn round and say the graphics and fun gameplay makes it a good game shame I cant play it anymore :(

Soldato
I completed it in two days. This was on the easiest settings and using some walkthrough's and purchasing all the intel :p

The last level is my least favourite because of the sheer size of the area. Can't be bothered sneaking all around :D

Soldato
bakes0310 said:
im stuck on the rehab level i cant figure out who the target is or where that dude is who i got to inject.

The PiP shows you the targets, and how to kill them.

The agent is where you would expect them to be holding a captured agent.

Soldato
I can't believe people actually need to use walkthroughs/gamefaqs for this game, it's all about trial and error, or failing that, killing every single person in the level - at least that way there are no witnesses :D

Soldato
OCdt Stringy said:
I can't believe people actually need to use walkthroughs/gamefaqs for this game, it's all about trial and error, or failing that, killing every single person in the level - at least that way there are no witnesses :D

Absolutely :)

The rehab level, the only thing I couldn't figure out in the end was how to kill the guy on the weights machine, I ended up planting an RU AP mine under the dumbells then standing in another room and detonating him :D

Caporegime
Weight lifters (particularly on the bench press) should always have someone 'spotting' for them, in case an 'accident' happens...

Am taking my time with "A New Life" at the moment.. awesome level so far, but I'm going for the perfect score. So far have probably spent close to 1.5hrs on it, and have only just got inside :p

Soldato
Dj_Jestar said:
Weight lifters (particularly on the bench press) should always have someone 'spotting' for them, in case an 'accident' happens...

Am taking my time with "A New Life" at the moment.. awesome level so far, but I'm going for the perfect score. So far have probably spent close to 1.5hrs on it, and have only just got inside :p

yeah I figured it was something like that but I couldn't get an option to do anything...

do you have to be in a special position or disguise?

Man of Honour
Dj_Jestar said:

That's a cracking level. I generally play through a level once to get an idea of what I'm doing, then a 2nd/3rd time to try to get a perfect score. Somehow on my first full attempt I scored a perfect assasin rating on it, despite the fact I thought I was rubbish :/

Caporegime
Velocity219e said:
yeah I figured it was something like that but I couldn't get an option to do anything...

do you have to be in a special position or disguise?
SPOILER (highlight/quote/reply to view) =>Wearing patients robe, standing behind the bench in the 'spot' position. As the target completes his set (and puts the weights back on the rack) an option to 'drop weights' will appear. Leave the room once the deed is complete, else you will get shot.<= SPOILER

:)

Back
Top Bottom