MTA and PS2 controller

Associate
Hey, I use a ps2 controller for San Andreas and it works fine using the program SAAC and an USB adaptor. But it wont work with Multitheft Auto, just the single player. Whether I use SAAC or not MTA don't recognise it, any ideas or does anyone else use a ps2 controller?

Cheers

Associate
I use an xbox 360 controller and have no issues . I know a lot of people who use ps2 controllers aswell and they have no problem with it.

I always thought MTA used the controller setup from singleplayer gta:sa. If i want to change a button in my setup then i have to change it in gta:sa(which will change it for mta aswell) as there is no controller setup in mta.

Could'nt find anything about your problem on the mta boards . :(

Associate
OP
Hmm strange. I just click the icon on the desktop that goes straight to MTA. Do I need to start single player San Andreas first then start the mod or is it fine to just run? Funny how the controller works fine for single player but does nothing in MTA.

Associate
For MTA you just click the dedicated MTA icon no need to start vanilla SA first unless you want to change settings etc.

As for the controller issue, take a look at your controller settings in single player, I think theres an option.

Back
Top Bottom