The Official OCuK 'Fast & the Furious: Tokyo Drift' Thread!

Permabanned
Saw the trailer for this the other night whilst watching Posiedon.

What a complete pile of pap......yes, both of them

Discuss!

Should they have done it?
Overkill?
Etc
etc

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
It'll be the same as the other two, entertaining. It'll never be a "good" film, but I was certainly entertained by the previous 2 :)

Caporegime
It however will not be "entertaining" for its technical reference or continuity with real life.

I for one would like to see a seat's stictching come loose due to too much NOS :p

Soldato
The film (plot, acting, script, etc, etc, etc) will be crap. No question, end of.

IF however the cinematography is any good at all, and the actual driving parts of the film (if there are any?! ;)) are any good, then it might be worth watching. I'm quite happy to tolerate some American nonce with a dodgy accent just so long as I can see some relatively cool car play.

Permabanned
Should be just like the others, no plot worth bothering with, cars that manage to top out at about 130mph despite seemingly having hundreds of bhp and virtually an entire halfords catalogue stuck to them.

Should be a good laugh :D

Permabanned
[TW]Fox said:
You watch as the MX5 becomes the new Corsa, complete with large rear wing.

Having watched the trailer just now (while eating i'll admit) I didn't spot an MX5, plenty of 350Z and RX7/8 action going on though.

edit - and someone needs to learn to use the edit button :rolleyes:

Man of Honour
divine_madness said:
Having watched the trailer just now (while eating i'll admit) I didn't spot an MX5, plenty of 350Z and RX7/8 action going on though.

There isn't any but it's the most accessible RWD Jap sports car for Kev's given they can be had for about £2k.

Associate
I can't wait! It's going to rock man! :cool:

Alright, so it's going to have a turkey storyline & rubbish acting, but so what, it's got schweet cars! Ditch the mrs at home & go with a group of mates to have a laugh, bang on! :)

I need NOOOOOOOS !!! :eek:

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
JRS said:
But they weren't entertaining. I had the misfortune of being made to sit through part of the first one, and don't care to ever repeat the experience.

They were for me, I laughed lots and got to see lots of funny cars.

Back
Top Bottom