Good PDA??

Associate
Think this would be the right section, basically a friend whats to know a really good PDA, i don't know what its for or anything so i'm asking for any known tried and tested good PDA's basically?

Thanks

Soldato
sid said:
Dell X51V is very good with all the gubbins you'll ever need.
I use the previous model the x50v and its excellent. I use it for satnav, watching videos and general file storage. I even used it to listen to a live soccer commentary by wifi when in France!

Permabanned
I am extremly happy with my HP iPAQ hx4700
thumb.gif

Caporegime
sid said:
He asked for a PDA not a PDA phone

In which case, that massive HTC phone would be ideal, thats got everything pretty much lol

For me web browsing is a must, without 3g/gprs you cant browse the internet when your out and about.

Associate
X51 is very good as a PDA -

I've also got an XDA II which is an acceptable phone and acceptable PDA with poor battery life, but great fun to surf ahen out and about.

sid

sid

Soldato
Energize said:
For me web browsing is a must, without 3g/gprs you cant browse the internet when your out and about.

Fair enough, Although if you already have a good phone with bluetooth then you can access the net using the phone as a modem. You have to carry 2 things around with you though i guess :(

sid

Back
Top Bottom