Spec me a website (i wanna make one)

Soldato
Putting this in GD because i'm looking for content ideas, not technical info etc.

Basically i've learned a bit about Dreamweaver and i have a few domains and some hosting, but i'm lacking in ideas!.
Gotta be quite simple to lay out, and interesting!.

Hit me oh great minds of OcUK.

Tru

Tru

Soldato
How about a site for dogging enthusiasts?

You could have a map where people can add popular dogging sites in their area, a forum for swapping dogging tales, you could sell stuff for cleaning car upholstery, maybe even offer a podcast with up-to-the-minute dogging news mixed with popular dogging anthems. :)

Soldato
The way I see it, if you have can't think of a website to make then you shouldn't make a website. It seems pointless to make a website just for the hell of it because you obviously won't have anything remotely interesting to fill it with. If you just want to practice your skills try and find someone that has an actual need for a website, and make it for them.

Soldato
OP
Psyk said:
The way I see it, if you have can't think of a website to make then you shouldn't make a website. It seems pointless to make a website just for the hell of it because you obviously won't have anything remotely interesting to fill it with. If you just want to practice your skills try and find someone that has an actual need for a website, and make it for them.

I see your point :p.

Associate
Tru said:
How about a site for dogging enthusiasts?

You could have a map where people can add popular dogging sites in their area, a forum for swapping dogging tales, you could sell stuff for cleaning car upholstery, maybe even offer a podcast with up-to-the-minute dogging news mixed with popular dogging anthems. :)

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but swingingheaven.co.uk is already a very popular site :D :cool:

Soldato
Dreamweaver lets you create an image gallery i think and all you do is select your template and tell ti what images you want in there and it does the rest for you.

Could always make a games website, or a template for a photography website.

Soldato
OP
Stellios said:
Dreamweaver lets you create an image gallery i think and all you do is select your template and tell ti what images you want in there and it does the rest for you.

Could always make a games website, or a template for a photography website.

I had a look but couldnt find anything.

As for making a template. I could do, but it will be a bit basic in appearance (read probably ugly as sin). But on the other hand it would be easy to update etc, hmmm. Food for thought. Cheers br0.

Back
Top Bottom