Something doesnt look right. SKILL, saitrix, kaiowas i need your eyes

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Ok something just look different on this MR2 Mk1 then the other ones, i just cant put my finger on it.
Or am i imagining it :o
Can you see anything thats not right?
41168935nm.jpg

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
penski said:
The nose looks a little long but that may just be the pic...

*bn

Its something to do with the nose. It looks a bit too rounded to me.

Im just not certain of it there for need opinions

Soldato
Doesn't look too unusual to me, the front looks a bit plain but I think that's just the graininess of the picture obscuring the detail, plus it's a hardtop which we don't usually get in this part of the world so the roof looks odd without and holes in it :p

/EDIT - I think the main thing is the 'edge' where the bumper meets the wing, I'm sure it's there you just can't see it very clearly.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
kaiowas said:
Doesn't look too unusual to me, the front looks a bit plain but I think that's just the graininess of the picture obscuring the detail, plus it's a hardtop which we don't usually get in this part of the world so the roof looks odd without and holes in it :p

Im only considering getting this one because its 1 of 2 hard tops ive found and the other sold last week.

**gumbles, horrible reddish colour*** :(

Soldato
Looks like a normal mk1b. That pic just above is a mk1a. The bumpers are slightly different. The first pic does look a little strange, probably cos I'm used to seeing the number plate in a different place. could be an aftermarket nose...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom