My last day at my current job, and I get the best leaving present ever!

Man of Honour
I finish my current job today at 12:30 (start my new job on Monday), and today we had a leaving presentation for me. A large number of people showed up, which was really nice, and I was given a card and present. The card seems to have been signed by nearly 100 people (they needed an extra sheet to fit everyone on), and I opened the present to find a brand new Sony PSP! That's about a good a present as I could have wished for. Now I just need to go and buy some games for it! :D

Associate
Good going OP, it's nice to see some appreciation isn't it? :cool:

On my 18th birthday (long time ago) the company I was working for at the time chipped together and bought me a new Hohner Les Paul copy. It's a shame it wasn't a Gibson, but it was a lovely gesture nonetheless and the axe turned out to be one of the best LP copies i've ever come across (I still have it, and I still love it).

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Nice one Davey :cool:

When I left the Co-op many years ago, I had the distinction of having the largest collection ever at the time - £76 which was quite a lot in 1987 (more than a weeks wages). It's nice to be popular :)

Stan :)

Back
Top Bottom