How much money do the Chuckle Brothers have?

Suspended
Being the valuable member of society that I am, I'm sitting in my boxers watching Chucklevision on CBBC. Not only is it funnier than I remember ("I'll have to move somewhere where nobody will notice my mental state" 'You don't mean...' "Yes... Barnsley") but it struck me that they've been on TV for as long as I've been able to comprehend moving pictures. Not only that, but Shaz has just told me on IRC that he has seen them live!

With such an illustrious career, they must have amassed serious wealth throughout the years. Assuming Paul didn't spend their advance on hookers and Barry doesn't have a penchant for Fabergé eggs, how much do we think they're worth today?

Soldato
It's also a little known fact that the Chuckle Brothers invented Obsessive Compulsive Disorder after their "to you, to me" antics hit the nation as a new trend. Unfortunately it left brain damage in a small number of people, who are now known as OCD sufferers.

Caporegime
cleanbluesky said:
It's also a little known fact that the Chuckle Brothers invented Obsessive Compulsive Disorder after their "to you, to me" antics hit the nation as a new trend. Unfortunately it left brain damage in a small number of people, who are now known as OCD sufferers.

What is this, Chuckle Norris facts?

Associate
Actually, they also invented a new way of evading tax: technically they both have no assets as they continuously move money between each others accounts.

Soldato
Something on their wikipedia page made me 'chuckle' a bit
A Lucky Escape

In early 2004 The Mirror newspaper exposed an assanisation plot involving the Chuckle Brothers. The duo were alledged targets of Palestinian militants Hamas, due to their vocal public support of the Israeli cause on the Gaza strip. Nothing happened.
How funny (in a non funny way) would that be - The Chuckle Brothers being Palestine's most wanted :D

Sic

Sic

Soldato
cleanbluesky said:

it's like you're playing the caption competition in a thread about the chuckle brothers :p

Associate
They still make Chucklevision episodes?! Why was I not informed?! Channel and time please! How many years has it been going?

daz

daz

Soldato
Wryel said:
Actually, they also invented a new way of evading tax: technically they both have no assets as they continuously move money between each others accounts.

laugh.gif

Chucklevision was awesome as a kid, but I think it went off air for a few years and then came back?

Back
Top Bottom