tattoo

Soldato
Well, was my birthday yesterday(yes, happy birthday me :p ), and I started thinking about perhaps getting a nice tattoo sometime soon.
I had a look on the net for tatto designs, but couldnt find anything that caught my attention. I'm thinking about getting kinda small angel wings on both of my sholder blades. Anyone know any sites with shoulder blade tattoo designs?
Anyone got any suggestions for what I should get?

[edit]
Also, what about a price range? What could I be looking to pay for something like this?

Associate
i think a tatoo is a very personal thing... most people spend a looong time deciding what they would like to have done... often being involved in the design themselves...

are you really sure you want one if you have to ask on an internet forum for ideas of what to get?

please dont think im trying to rain on your parade, if you want one go for it and i hope you enjoy it... but remember whatever you get your stuck with it for the duration so make sure you choose the right thing!!!

edit - please please please research the place you are going to get it done at... i've seen some right messes before! i wont link to it as it might not be 'family forum' worthy... but have a look for the body modification ezine website - plenty of stuff worth looking at on there... and some thats less worth looking at!

Last edited:
Soldato
I really don't know where I saw this. I think it was in that Hannibal film.
Anyhoo, this dude, he has a tatoo.
A raging bull on back with the horns coming over his shoulders and over his pecks.

Now that looked cool no matter what Gilly says.

Soldato
OP
atomiser said:
i think a tatoo is a very personal thing... most people spend a looong time deciding what they would like to have done... often being involved in the design themselves...

are you really sure you want one if you have to ask on an internet forum for ideas of what to get?

please dont think im trying to rain on your parade, if you want one go for it and i hope you enjoy it... but remember whatever you get your stuck with it!

Thanks for that...I'll give myself time to think about it. I wouldn't just jump straight in and get one. It was just a thought that jumped into my head yesterday, I'm not fully certain that I'll get one.

Soldato
Angel wings?

Good god man, that naked 'gay mermen' tattoo thats floating around google is less homosexual than angel wings

Man of Honour
Balddog said:
Angel wings?

Good god man, that naked 'gay mermen' tattoo thats floating around google is less homosexual than angel wings
100%
icon14.gif

Don
shifty_uk said:
Well, was my birthday yesterday(yes, happy birthday me :p ), and I started thinking about perhaps getting a nice tattoo sometime soon.
I had a look on the net for tatto designs, but couldnt find anything that caught my attention. I'm thinking about getting kinda small angel wings on both of my sholder blades. Anyone know any sites with shoulder blade tattoo designs?
Anyone got any suggestions for what I should get?

[edit]
Also, what about a price range? What could I be looking to pay for something like this?

is it that ****** Robbie Williams that has them??

Stelly

FULLY star out swear words! FF.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
If you're going to tattoo angel wings, while you're at it, tattoo 'meatspin' onto your back and 'homogay' (mis-spelled) in arabic onto your left inner arm.

:o

Seriously though, you should wait until something jumps out at you that you like so much you want to have a tattoo of it.

Back
Top Bottom