How about a Linux gallery?

Associate
Here is the thread for everyone to post their Linux, Unix, or BSD desktops. Please use the [thread=17588397]Mac Gallery[/thread] for OS X.

These are the rules which must be kept to:
  • MAXIMUM OF 3 IMAGES OF YOUR LINUX/UNIX/BSD DESKTOP(S). IF YOU HAVE MORE, PROVIDE A LINK BELOW.

• ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE SHOULD BE POSTED EXCEPT IMAGES. IF YOU WANT TO ASK QUESTIONS, PLEASE START AN FAO FOR THAT PERSON. ANY COMMENTS WILL BE REMOVED, HOWEVER, WHEN POSTING IMAGES, FEEL FREE TO ADD A SHORT DESCRIPTION OF WHAT IT IS.

• IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THE IMAGES DOWN, PLEASE RTM THE POST SO THEY ARE DELETED. IF YOU MOVE THEM, PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST.

• THIS THREAD SHOULD ONLY SHOW PICTURES OF YOUR LINUX DESKTOP(S). PLEASE DO NOT POST ROOMS AND OTHER RANDOM THINGS. PLEASE USE THE OTHER THREADS PROVIDED FOR HARDWARE OR OTHER OPERATING SYSTEMS.

THIS THREAD WILL BE MAINTAINED REGULARLY AND ANY RED X's, COMMENTS AND OTHER THINGS APART FROM IMAGES WILL BE REMOVED.

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
OP

Gentoo & Enlightenment, clean, simple desktop - how I like it :)

Same, just different wallpaper, shows off the blue eyed theme a bit better with the menu :)

Associate
OP
box01.jpg

Linux inside ;)

Soldato
Work machine running FC5/Gnome.
Shows (clockwise) Firefox, Amarok OSD, XMeter, gnome-terminal and Beagle Desktop Search.
Tango-ish icon set w/Clearlooks and wallpaper's on art.gnome.org.

2006-06-21-104319_1280x1024_scrot-tn.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Some fantastic screenshots! How about some more box shots? :)

monitor01.jpg

^Doesn't really do it justice, if you look very carefully and have super magnify vision you might spot the dead(ish) pixel ;)

Soldato

It's an old screenshot, but it's not really changed at all so it's still valid.

[edit] I should point out, although the screenshot is FreeBSD not Linux, my Linux box looked the same. [/edit]

Last edited:
Associate
174892842_fa2ec61acb_o.png

here is my desktop at the moment, back in a xfce mood. if i could get my multimedia keys working with rhythmbox (without breaking other things), i'd stay most likely.

Back
Top Bottom