totaly custom painted WC rig - Progress log

Don
R B CUSTOMS said:
na not yet, one is almost done, just cannot get round to doing it to be honest !
i know as soon as i start to make make a finish ill just keep going til i get to the end though.
busy looking for drivig instructiors nd stuff at the moment lol

Thought about winning some stuff by putting it in CustomPC when you have finished it??

Stelly

Soldato
OP
Stelly said:
Thought about winning some stuff by putting it in CustomPC when you have finished it??

Stelly

yea might give it a bash lol. i always read that section. might try and make a start on the pannels today, just wondering whether to close this thread, and open a new one in case central, or general hardware maybe ... dons?

Don
R B CUSTOMS said:
yea might give it a bash lol. i always read that section. might try and make a start on the pannels today, just wondering whether to close this thread, and open a new one in case central, or general hardware maybe ... dons?

not a bad idea, maybe just get them to move it :)

Stelly

Soldato
OP
SameSuspect said:
lol its a bit strong for me

ohh just wait til you see the OUTSIDE of the case lmao..

well, the outside is almost there chaps, jst ran out of my secret paint recipe though, and need it to complete the paintwork... lets just say its looking HOT !

dont wanna post 'progress' pictures as the mid stages of airbrush art looks really, REALLY crap lol. and no one will understand, and bla bla bla. so ill take piccies when its done, probs by the end of the week if im lucky :D

need more supplies though.
god bless house of kolor

Don
R B CUSTOMS said:
ohh just wait til you see the OUTSIDE of the case lmao..

well, the outside is almost there chaps, jst ran out of my secret paint recipe though, and need it to complete the paintwork... lets just say its looking HOT !

dont wanna post 'progress' pictures as the mid stages of airbrush art looks really, REALLY crap lol. and no one will understand, and bla bla bla. so ill take piccies when its done, probs by the end of the week if im lucky :D

need more supplies though.
god bless house of kolor

*sniff sniff* more pics at all?? :p

Stelly

Soldato
OP
mightynimrod said:
Tom didnt you have an anodised case that colour ???? ;)

he may have been refering to how drasticly horrible it looks in the first few pics lol. its hard to photograph red without it looking totaly different to what it does in RL. indact, ive found red to be the hardest colour to work with.

stelly: i swear i took my camera down to the garage, turned it on and 'eeek errrrr klink' batteries lmao my new 2600 Mha batteries have died, theyre charging now though lol... the camera doesnt worjk with those cheap acid batterioes weve all got drawers full of either

Soldato
OP
case003copy8dz.jpg

thats all your getting for the moment
mu ha ha ha ha
lol
debating whether to leave the 'grey bit' fgrey, or do it the same orange as the 'orange bits' lmao... ill decide when i remove the masking liquid form the 'grey bit'

Back
Top Bottom