Look What I Just Recieved in the Post!

Soldato
monkeybutt said:
Well, every Black Widow i have seen had a top blow hole. I had one myself but sold it recently, it was in mint condition too.

They were not black widows then, another 201b variation.

Black widows, as coined by ATCs were the picture I posted, no top blowhole, hence widowed. :o

Permabanned
Thats me!! I could have sworn it had a top blow hole!! Thing is, i have had a few Coolermaster cases over the years so i am bound to get confused now and again!! lol :p

Soldato
Email me or a don with the issue and providing it is not a banning I will see what I can do.

Case Central is not the place though, so back on topic eh'.

Soldato
Only 23 hours away though!

Sorry mate, thought you had been around here for an awful lot longer than you have, shows you have made an impression on me!

(I swear you were here in 2004!)

sid

sid

Soldato
Black Widows do have a top blow hole!

I bought one brand new off OCUK 3 years ago, it was sold to me as a black widow and it had a blowhole at the top (still does yewen)

Now you are saying its not a black widow?

sid

Soldato
Not acording to ATCs no.

THG had a article on it before the re-design but it dindt survive like most of the old ones. :(

Shops just listed them all as Black Widows, but technically only ones without blowholes are. :)

Like anyone really cares, as the ones with blowholes are the better cases!

Associate
OP
cmon what should I do with this case?

dare I butcher it and cut a rad into the top? I'd probably have to cut the PSU bracket as well if I do this...?

or should I build a radbox for all the WC gear and try and route the tubing through a PCI bracket or the 80mm fan??

suggestions for what to do here please!!! :)

sid

sid

Soldato
Yewen said:
Not acording to ATCs no.

THG had a article on it before the re-design but it dindt survive like most of the old ones. :(

Shops just listed them all as Black Widows, but technically only ones without blowholes are. :)

Like anyone really cares, as the ones with blowholes are the better cases!

Ah I see !

This is a ATCS case with black finish and blue leds and even came with a CM blue led fan. Fantastic case really

sid

Soldato
If your confident you can do a good job, go for it!

If you have any doubts in your ability to do it well, for the sake of this beauty don't go at it with a meat cleaver.

EDIT: Not a widow, and I think thats a new version beacause of the LED's. Haha there are more versions!

Up to about 20 now. :p

Associate
OP
oh Im confident I can do it well. I did take a jigsaw to my £170 silverstone case, so this, albeit a classic isnt quite the same league in terms of money.

I can just about squeeze a 120.2 rad in the top there, with sacrificing 2 5.25" bays.

Back
Top Bottom