• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Graphics card problem/question

Associate
Hi, I have a customer who has a gfx card with dual dvi output that plugs into some spider presentation screens. He also wants to be able to view the screen on his laptop through a standard vga port. Is it possible to fit another card or adapter to get another output? how would this be best achieved? Many thanks,
Phill

Soldato
All he would really need is a cheap PCI graphics card (NV5200PCI), and if you can't get Windows to triple view, you need Ultramon.

The main problem he will face is that most laptops don't have VGA-in only out. Thus he will need some sort of input card for his laptop. The only way I can think of doing it would be s-video out from PCI card and then s-video in on a USB TV card. There probably is a USB/PCMCIA vga input card but I don't know of one.

Back
Top Bottom