world war III

Zip

Zip

Soldato
No.

Just because Israel Cracked the **** with a terrorist group doesnt mean the whole world will be at war.

Media are just hyping every thing up.

Off Topic but does any one know how many Hezzbollah Soldiers Israel have killed?
All the Media Report are the Israeli Casualties and the Civilian Casualties :rolleyes:

Associate
I don't think so no. The current situation will only involve Israel and Lebanon on the ground. The involvement on Syria, Iran, Russia, USA and the EU states will be diplomatic only.

Basically the US just want to stall for time so that Israel can do what they want, Syria just wants someone to notice they are there, and Iran are just glad the eyes are off the nuclear program for now.

I'd be surprised if it does escalate any further, no-one would benefit. The only way I can see this happening is if Syria start to make moves for the Golan Heights while Israel is occupied in Lebanon, but I seriously doubt they would.

Permabanned
it's called the war on terror, not world war III

Allies:
USA
UK
Australia
Israel
South Korea

Semi-Allies
Other countries in EU
Turkey
Lebanon
Egypt
Jordan
Saudi Arabia

Axis:
Hizbollah
Hamas
Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade
Islamic Jihad
Popular front for the liberation of palestine
Iran
Syria
Taleban
Al Queda
Iraq - Destroyed
North Korea

neutrals:
sweden

Permabanned
LabR@t said:
do you feel the world is sliding into another global conflict?

Yes. No. Maybe. Who knows?

You'll have more luck asking for next weeks lottery numbers.

As a famous politician once said: "Events, dear boy, Events"

Permabanned
robgmun said:
Enstein said it best:

"I don't know with what WWIII will be fought with, but i do know that WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones"

Thanks god for that - its been at least 12 hours since someone last quoted that on the forums. I was getting worried.

Soldato
OP
you can draw a parrells with WWI and WWII both started or believe to be inginted by seeminly minor acts

WWI IN June 28, 1914, when Archduke Francis Ferdinand of Austria was assassinated by a Serbian student, Gavrilo Princip, while visiting Sarajevo, Bosnia. Many historians consider this to be the spark that started WW1.

WWII In March,1939, Hitler demanded that Poland allow Germany to annex the Nazi-dominated free city of Danzig, and that Germany be given control over a 25-mile wide strip of land

I have un uneasy feeling what with
rockecting oil prices, and mouting nationlism across europe

Soldato
The only way they'll be a world war three is either from conflict in the middle east or conflict in the Indian subcontenant.
However, India and Pakistand are working closely together to achieve peace.

World War III will not come. However, the Middle East will not settle.

Back
Top Bottom