italian match fixing scandal!

Associate
What a ******* joke :mad:

Lazio back to seria a

Florintina back to seria a

:mad:

If Liverpool, Man utd , Chealsea Done the same thing... we would get religated to the confrence :mad:

Somthing like this happend to a club last season they played a player that didnt have clearence or somthing and they got religated and points deduction .... They appeald and got a less point deduction and still got religated i can not think what team it was... It was a lower leauge side :mad:

Last edited:
Associate
From Gazzetta.it - They took 30 points off from last season instead of 44, leaves last seasons table looking like this:

Inter 76
Roma 69
Milan 58
Chievo 54

Soldato
i thought they were banned from uefa competitions and it was nothing to do with how they finished after point reductions ?

Associate
As long as Inter are still going to be awarded the Scudetto.

I think many felt that the punishments would be lessened due to the appeals anyway.

Last edited:
Soldato
Stop throwing your dollys out people. Like it bothers any of you lot.
Theres probably 1% of this entire forum that it'd bother their supported teams.

All these people claming backhanders, bribes, whatnot.
Ignorence must be bliss eh?
I doubt that many FAs would be willing to relegate, even with appeal, one of the top clubs in their respective leagues.

Excellent start to my telly. Finally plugged in an aerial, switched it on, turned it in, first thing i see? SSN saying that Milan are back in the CL.
Final qualifying round no less. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
BoomAM said:
Stop throwing your dollys out people. Like it bothers any of you lot.
If you didnt support them you'd be going nuts as well.
Cheats shouldnt be allowed to get away with things like this. So what if we dont support them? Maybe we dont like seeing cheating sods getting off lightly?

Back
Top Bottom