world war III

Don
My belief is that this is the first signs of a global conflict centred on the middle east. Whether it blows up into the full thing depends on whether countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran slip into the control of (more) extremist regimes.

If they do, then it will get messy.

Iran must not get the bomb in it's current political state.

Jokester

Soldato
OP
its going to be a mixture of oil prices, crumbling economies, isurgent extremist and mass migration of peoples across the globe you have one hell of a tinder box there just waiting to ignite

Associate
Jokester said:
My belief is that this is the first signs of a global conflict centred on the middle east. Whether it blows up into the full thing depends on whether countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran slip into the control of (more) extremist regimes.

If they do, then it will get messy.

Iran must not get the bomb in it's current political state.

Jokester

large parts or saudi are already under control of the extremists due to high levels of unemployment amongst other things, and i agree iran shouldnt have the bomb but neither should israel, the leaders of israel are just as much extremist's as some of the arab/muslim leaders the only difference is they have a lot of influence over america.

Soldato
Personally I think there are more sinister powers at work, who have probably already determined whether there is going to be full scale world war in the near future. War is big business, some one has to control it.

Just look at whats happened around the world since 9/11, its frigging rigged to the teeth!

Last edited:
Associate
titaniumx3 said:
Personally I think there are more sinister powers at work, who have probably already determined whether there is going to be full scale world war in the near future. War is big business, some one has to control it.

Just look at whats happened around the world since 9/11, its frigging rigged to the teeth!

/me puts on his tin foil hat, i wouldnt be at all suprised just like it was later found out the iraq war was planned long before they said it as, and while condi rice has spent the last few days traveling the middle east supposidly on a peace finding tour america supplied israel with numerous guided missiles just days before due to them reputedly running low on them

Soldato
titaniumx3 said:

*listens to APC - Lets have a war*

Man of Honour
ballistic said:
it's called the war on terror, not world war III

Allies:
USA
UK
Australia
Israel
South Korea

Semi-Allies
Other countries in EU
Turkey
Lebanon
Egypt
Jordan
Saudi Arabia

Axis:
Hizbollah
Hamas
Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade
Islamic Jihad
Popular front for the liberation of palestine
Iran
Syria
Taleban
Al Queda
Iraq - Destroyed
North Korea
France

neutrals:
sweden

Added another for completeness ;)

Soldato
OP
titaniumx3 said:

spot on !

Soldato
Hm, I don't know if I'd put Iraq on the Axis side these days. It's government is on good terms with America now, isn't it? Maybe it's just the BBC's articles that make it seem that way, but it's certainly seeming that way.

Edit: and IMO, Israel is a state that's the biggest example of state terrorism. White phosphorus and cluster bombs? Hello word! Wake up.

Soldato
OP
Fraggr said:
Hm, I don't know if I'd put Iraq on the Axis side these days. It's government is on good terms with America now, isn't it? Maybe it's just the BBC's articles that make it seem that way, but it's certainly seeming that way.

Edit: and IMO, Israel is a state that's the biggest example of state terrorism. White phosphorus and cluster bombs? Hello word! Wake up.

white phosphorus hasn't been outlawed

" The United Nations has claimed that if they're used according to their original purpose, to produce a smoke camouflage, it is clearly allowed"

and

"Although covered by the general rules of international humanitarian law, cluster munitions are not currently covered by any specific international legal instrument."

Associate
the fact is though israel has been breaking international law for many years (building settlements on occupied land ect) but because of american backing nothing ever happens so why should anything be any different now?

Soldato
sidthesexist said:
the fact is though israel has been breaking international law for many years (building settlements on occupied land ect) but because of american backing nothing ever happens so why should anything be any different now?

I doubt it'll change. Israel has huge amounts of influence of America. Imagine that, 6 million people in a country the size of my back garden being able to get the unconditional support of the world's superpower and $1.6 trillion since 2000 (I think it was 2000).

Israel will get away with everything, and America will defend it. I really want to know why America is constantly siding with Israel...

Permabanned
sidthesexist said:

there are over 100 countries who have broken "international law" (whatever you interpret it to be), just because you're jealous of israel being the only democratic cilivised technological evolved society in the middle east you don't have to hate them.

Soldato
How many other countries are constantly getting away with murder, with nothing ever being done about it? How many are using white phosphorus bombs on civilians? How many are dropping cluster bombs on civilians? How many are stealing land from other countries? How many have policies of racial segregation? How many are doing all this at once?

Why exactly would I be jealous? :)

Caporegime
sidthesexist said:

Probably because Palastien has no was of stopping these settlements, with no military so to speak. No with the world navy's evacuating their nationals from Lebbanon the media has taken a more focused look on the scale of the situation... and blowing it way out of proportion. I am not ofcourse say that there isn't a situation, but World War III? Far, far from it.

Permabanned
Fraggr said:
How many other countries are constantly getting away with murder, with nothing ever being done about it? How many are using white phosphorus bombs on civilians? How many are dropping cluster bombs on civilians? How many are stealing land from other countries? How many have policies of racial segregation? How many are doing all this at once?

Why exactly would I be jealous? :)

How many countries getting away with muder? hmm syria, Iran, a few others who support terrorists. Israel isn't targetting civilians, the hizbollah are giving families money to store weapons in their houses, they store weaponary in mosques and use civilians as human shields, but lets not get in the way of your hatred.

Back
Top Bottom