world war III

Soldato
You have only answered one of my questions.

So what if they are storing weapons in people's houses, doesn't answer why they have to use white phosphorus to get them out.

Why exactly did they destroy the Palestinian and Lebanese government buildings, power plants and airpororts? They've basically set back the governments 10 years back in their attempts to get back to how they were before, and thus 10 years longer to get to where the west is now.

Lets not get in the way of your ignorance.

Permabanned
Fraggr said:
Why exactly did they destroy the Palestinian and Lebanese government buildings, power plants and airpororts? They've basically set back the governments 10 years back in their attempts to get back to how they were before, and thus 10 years longer to get to where the west is now.

Lets not get in the way of your ignorance.

my ignorance? you're siding with terrorists. They destroyed palestinian buildings belonging to Hamas which even the EU recognise as terrorists, power plants - i have no idea but i'm sure there's intelligence to back it up, airports and roads in beirut to prevent reinforcements arriving for hizbollah. They did set back the country years but they had no option but to target hizbollah where ever they may in lebanon, the lebanese goverment should have at least attempted to do something about hizbollah who have taken over part of their country (hizbollah were criticised by some moderate arab states in the arab league for this).

Soldato
titaniumx3 said:
Personally I think there are more sinister powers at work, who have probably already determined whether there is going to be full scale world war in the near future. War is big business, some one has to control it.

Just look at whats happened around the world since 9/11, its frigging rigged to the teeth!

You think they schedule wars?

"Bush: Guys, it's been over 60 years since the last world war. We need another one so America can kick some arse.

Blair: OK. When?

Bush: I was thinking the kick off could be 10am on 24th January 2007.

Blair: Thats no good, George. I'm getting my hair done at 10am that day...

Bush: Why are you always getting your hair done? You're worse than my wife.

Blair: I just want to look good for you, George."

:D ;) :p

Soldato
ballistic said:
my ignorance? you're siding with terrorists. They destroyed palestinian buildings belonging to Hamas which even the EU recognise as terrorists, power plants - i have no idea but i'm sure there's intelligence to back it up, airports and roads in beirut to prevent reinforcements arriving for hizbollah. They did set back the country years but they had no option but to target hizbollah where ever they may in lebanon, the lebanese goverment should have at least attempted to do something about hizbollah who have taken over part of their country (hizbollah were criticised by some moderate arab states in the arab league for this).

Israel is at war with Hizbollah, and is asking for help from the Lebanese government in the form of a set of troops pushing back Hizbollah as far away from Israel as possible.

Siding with terrorists? IMO State of Israel = terrorists. They've done worse to other countries in the middle east for so many years than any country has ever done to it.

Do you really not see why Islamic terrorists hate Israel? They've basically stolen half of the land of the countries in the ME. While I agree Israel has a right to defend itself, it's use of force is too extreme, and I get the feeling they've been looking for any excuse to bomb the hell out of Lebanon and any country in the ME. 1 soldier kidnapped by a coalition of milita, one of whom are Hamas should not result in the anhillitation of the West Bank.

Edit: btw, I'm not siding with Hizbollah or Al Qaeda or any other terrorist organisation, I'm just pointing out I see why they're doing what they're doing.

Scratch that, I can see what Hizbollah and Hamas are doing, not the mindless violence Al Qaeda does.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Matthew-1985 said:
You think they schedule wars?

:p

to a point yes its no coincidence the US saw huge growth after WWII which came and most need time for there economy, and the same could be said for GWII whcih help bolster US markets.

Last edited:
Associate
Fraggr said:
Do you really not see why Islamic terrorists hate Israel? They've basically stolen half of the land of the countries in the ME.
Erm... no. Israel makes up less than one percent of the ME land mass - so how on earth can you say they've "stolen" half of it?

Soldato
Morality is not on our side (A smidgen of truth from Israel)

There's practically a holy consensus right now that the war in the North is a just war and that morality is on our side. The bitter truth must be said: this holy consensus is based on short-range selective memory, an introverted worldview, and double standards.

Damn right, double standards! Heres some more to fuel your anger:

bom2bp8.jpg

Like to see who that bomb fell on? I don't want to break forum rules, but you'll easily find the answer, anywhere but the mainstream propaganda machine.

Soldato
D_Brasted said:
Erm... no. Israel makes up less than one percent of the ME land mass - so how on earth can you say they've "stolen" half of it?

All of it's land belonged to ME countries, didn't it (not 100% sure about this)? Even if it didn't all belong to ME countries, they stole a lot of the good land (lots of water) which was needed for some of the surrounding countries.

Titanium X, was that from the "From Israel to Lebanon" PDF? If so, the next pictures are really, really, really not suitable.

Associate
Fraggr said:
All of it's land belonged to ME countries, didn't it (not 100% sure about this)? Even if it didn't all belong to ME countries, they stole a lot of the good land (lots of water) which was needed for some of the surrounding countries.
Israel "stole" nothing - they conquered the land back in approx. 1400 B.C. and since then there has always been a remnant of the Jews in the land, even through thousands of years of exile and subjection to foreign powers. However, more recently, Britain ruled the region and gave (back) the land to the Jews in implementation of the Balfour Declaration of 1917 which promised a national homeland to the Jewish people. Israel declared independence on May 14th, 1948. So just when did Israel "steal the land"?

Soldato
D_Brasted said:
Israel "stole" nothing - they conquered the land back in approx. 1400 B.C. and since then there has always been a remnant of the Jews in the land, even through thousands of years of exile and subjection to foreign powers. However, more recently, Britain ruled the region and gave (back) the land to the Jews in implementation of the Balfour Declaration of 1917 which promised a national homeland to the Jewish people. Israel declared independence on May 14th, 1948. So just when did Israel "steal the land"?

Edit: Click me. Anyone want to bet they don't get away with this?

No?

Last edited:
Soldato
the weird thing is, i get the distinct impression that people in this country were at there happiest during world war II, and from there it's been a downward spiral into countrywide depression.

also i could mention the irony of us winning. i mean in the fourties if they knew that winning the war would eventually result in there being equal rights for homosexuals and people of ethnic origin etc etc, i think they would have been less inclined to lay their lives down for their country.
the real irony being that if germany had won they would more than likely have created a society that would have been more appealing to the closed minds of british people in the forties.

just a random thought. completely inacurate i'm sure. so don't take this post too seriously. ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Cobra said:
World Wars are fought between large countries, not between countries (or international bodies) and terrorist groups.

Kind of agree with this guy. Entire nations dont battle anymore because they'll simply lose. No one wants war, just the small groups of cowardly idiots that are branded with the overstated title of "terrorist". This is not a world war but a guerilla war

Sem

Sem

Soldato
the world is getting abit overcrowded maybe we need a good war

imagine if there wasn't WW1 + WW1 their could possibly be an extra 100m people :D

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Fraggr said:
, they stole a lot of the good land (lots of water) which was needed for some of the surrounding countries.

Wasnt really the good land. IIRC it was a bit of a swamp with an Anceint city on it :p

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Zip said:
Off Topic but does any one know how many Hezzbollah Soldiers Israel have killed?
All the Media Report are the Israeli Casualties and the Civilian Casualties :rolleyes:

Please give me an Answer now.
The media is being homogay and isnt saying how much progress Israel have made and how many Hezbollah they have wipped out

Soldato
Zip said:
Please give me an Answer now.
The media is being homogay and isnt saying how much progress Israel have made and how many Hezbollah they have wipped out

The problem is this...and its always been this way...

When you are fighting terrorists in cities, ALA hamas and hezbollah...They are terrorists while they are shooting at you, but when they are dead, another gunman will take the rifle and the body becomes a civilian...

Back
Top Bottom