world war III

Soldato
Another middle east war...sure..

World War 3? no way...

Its only a world war if the worlds major nations take part..Nobody gives a damn about the arabs...sorry to put it so bluntly but its true.

Permabanned
Zip said:
Please give me an Answer now.
The media is being homogay and isnt saying how much progress Israel have made and how many Hezbollah they have wipped out

the media is being what exactly ? explain to me how that works...

Rosbif said:
anyone capable of fighting a meaningful war are all on our side anyway... iraq/afghanistan are not wars... theyre more like squirrel hunting trips...

This guy is quite correct. The amount of technology, expertise and money available to the western world would make very short work of anyone who wanted a full scale engagement with a western country.

Just look at Beirut, despite all the damage, Israel has barely committed any of its armed forces to this conflict.

Soldato
Balddog said:
Another middle east war...sure..

World War 3? no way...

Its only a world war if the worlds major nations take part..Nobody gives a damn about the arabs...sorry to put it so bluntly but its true.

Agree. The chances of large war in the M.E. are quite high right now. The chances of it escalating into a full-blown WW3 are slim, but not impossible I suppose. There are scenarios whereby Russia and China could be dragged into things, but they're highly unlikely.

It sure could get messy tho. Let's see....Bush & his mob aren't going to stop their conquest of the M.E. now. Everything post-9/11 (some would argue including 9/11) has been to get themselves into this position. You think the Bush clan is just going to leave office and risk the Democrats coming in and spoiling all the years of hard work? They want to take down Iran and dominate the region before their term is up, IMO. You can go back years (decades even?) and see that the likes of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld have been working towards this end - they aren't going to slip away quietly now it's got this far.

You only have to put the pieces together. Israel's totally disproportionate response to having two soldiers kidnapped, Iran's leader calling for Israels destruction every other day and sticking his two fingers up at the UN over the nuclear issue. The fact the US and Israel will never allow them to get nukes, or even into a position where they might. It's all coming to a head.

IMO, Israel is trying to drag the region into a large war. They're scared of Iran and want them taken care of before they go nuclear (you simply can't underestimate their fear of a nuclear Iran) and they intend to do this by forcing Iran into something that will result in the US/Israel attacking them, and Syria most likely. Israel needs to take advantage of the large US presence in the M.E. before Bush leaves office, the US forces start to leave and Iran get's nuclear tech.

I fear the next couple of years are going to ugly, tbh.

Soldato
Curio said:
Agree. The chances of large war in the M.E. are quite high right now. The chances of it escalating into a full-blown WW3 are slim, but not impossible I suppose. There are scenarios whereby Russia and China could be dragged into things, but they're highly unlikely.

It sure could get messy tho. Let's see....Bush & his mob aren't going to stop their conquest of the M.E. now. Everything post-9/11 (some would argue including 9/11) has been to get themselves into this position. You think the Bush clan is just going to leave office and risk the Democrats coming in and spoiling all the years of hard work? They want to take down Iran and dominate the region before their term is up, IMO. You can go back years (decades even?) and see that the likes of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld have been working towards this end - they aren't going to slip away quietly now it's got this far.

You only have to put the pieces together. Israel's totally disproportionate response to having two soldiers kidnapped, Iran's leader calling for Israels destruction every other day and sticking his two fingers up at the UN over the nuclear issue. The fact the US and Israel will never allow them to get nukes, or even into a position where they might. It's all coming to a head.

IMO, Israel is trying to drag the region into a large war. They're scared of Iran and want them taken care of before they go nuclear (you simply can't underestimate their fear of a nuclear Iran) and they intend to do this by forcing Iran into something that will result in the US/Israel attacking them, and Syria most likely. Israel needs to take advantage of the large US presence in the M.E. before Bush leaves office, the US forces start to leave and Iran get's nuclear tech.

I fear the next couple of years are going to ugly, tbh.

wow...just....wow

Permabanned
Curio said:
You can go back years (decades even?) and see that the likes of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld have been working towards this end -

Rumsfeld and cheney started working together under Nixon, indeed it was cheney who wanted rumsfeld hired initially. bush is simply going in what ever direction he is steard, the guy doesnt have the mental capacity to forge his own path.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
locutus12 said:
Rumsfeld and cheney started working together under Nixon, indeed it was cheney who wanted rumsfeld hired initially. bush is simply going in what ever direction he is steard, the guy doesnt have the mental capacity to forge his own path.

Bush may look dumb and he may sound dumb but he isnt really that dumb at all.
In some ways he is quite a smart guy.

Permabanned
A war of this kind was written into Revelation (the bible) I remember reading about it when I was 16. What scares me is not what the bible said but how much of it is actually happening. It all makes an interesting read :)

Associate
ballistic said:
How many countries getting away with muder? hmm syria, Iran, a few others who support terrorists. Israel isn't targetting civilians, the hizbollah are giving families money to store weapons in their houses, they store weaponary in mosques and use civilians as human shields, but lets not get in the way of your hatred.

erm who's mention hatred? i'm suprised you havnt used the usual trick most other israeli fan boi's use when israel or one of their subjects is critised " YOUR ANTISEMITIC 111!!!111!!11ONE11" secondly you claim israel isnt targetting civilians well its funny how they have dropped leaflets telling civilians to head north to avoid danger then bombed them when they do and also bombed red crescent vehicles, and to top it all off they have bombed and killed un staff now not exactly an accident considering they had launched 14 artillery raids on the place first.

Last edited:

Zip

Zip

Soldato
sidthesexist said:
erm who's mention hatred? i'm suprised you havnt used the usual trick most other israeli fan boi's use when israel or one of their subjects is critised " YOUR ANTISEMITIC 111!!!111!!11ONE11" secondly you claim israel isnt targetting civilians well its funny how they have dropped leaflets telling civilians to head north to avoid danger then bombed them when they do and also bombed red crescent vehicles, and to top it all off they have bombed and killed un staff now not exactly an accident considering they had launched 14 artillery raids on the place first.

:rolleyes:

If they dropped leaflets and told the Civilians to run up North to avoid being bombed how is that Israel Killing Citizens?
If the citizens are dumb enough to stay even after they have been warned then its not Israels fault and they arnt Targeting Civilians.

The reason they are bombing that **** out of the area is because they are targeting HEZZBOLAH and HEZBOLAH are hiding in the towns and citys and using mosques and people for cover.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Spacky said:
A war of this kind was written into Revelation (the bible) I remember reading about it when I was 16. What scares me is not what the bible said but how much of it is actually happening. It all makes an interesting read :)

Im Christian.
Ive heard and read about that but i dont believe that this is the war that they mention. People link small facts with it and have always done.
Look at the Crusades, that probably and people thinking and comparing it to that aswell.

Associate
Zip said:

If they dropped leaflets and told the Civilians to run up North to avoid being bombed how is that Israel Killing Citizens?
If the citizens are dumb enough to stay even after they have been warned then its not Israels fault and they arnt Targeting Civilians.

The reason they are bombing that **** out of the area is because they are targeting HEZZBOLAH and HEZBOLAH are hiding in the towns and citys and using mosques and people for cover.

they bombed the civillians that were heading north i.e. in their cars on the roads doing exacly as they had been told

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Spacky said:
Israel just Killed 4 UN observers as well :(

If you are in a war zone then there is a good chance you might be mistaken for the enemy.
Its why Governments tell people to stay away from war zones

Permabanned
Zip said:
If you are in a war zone then there is a good chance you might be mistaken for the enemy.
Its why Governments tell people to stay away from war zones

Depends not all Governments do ;) Troops will fight better if they have a living city to defend rather than a dead one (Stalin certainly had that view when the German War machine invaded Russia)

Zip

Zip

Soldato
sidthesexist said:
they bombed the civillians that were heading north i.e. in their cars on the roads doing exacly as they had been told

You do realize that Hezbollah would have got the leaflets dont you?
You do realize that they would have been moved a few of theer troops up to dont you?
You do realize that they probably bombed those cars because of Intelligence they had been given from people living in the Area Dont you?

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Spacky said:
Depends not all Governments do ;) Troops will fight better if they have a living city to defend rather than a dead one (Stalin certainly had that view when the German War machine invaded Russia)

I mean People that dont live there in the first place.
Like the people that go there to take photos and Tour the region while a war is on

Associate
so how are the civillians supposed to move away from danger then one minute your saying its their fault for staying after being warned to move then the next you seem to say its their fault for doing as they had been told? :confused:

Zip

Zip

Soldato
sidthesexist said:
so how are the civillians supposed to move away from danger then one minute your saying its their fault for staying after being warned to move then the next you seem to say its their fault for doing as they had been told? :confused:

Its not the Israelis fault or the Civilians fault.

It would most likely have been Information that had been gathered from the region that turned out not to be right.

Mistakes happen

Soldato
Zip said:

But shelling a clearly marked UNFIFIL building, and killing 4 soldiers while they were in a bunker can't be an accident?

Back
Top Bottom