Opinions on this?

Associate
Knocked this up for a friend.

http://www.temptationfm.com/home.php

Not much content on there at the moment but it should be finished off pretty soon. The space at the top right is where banners advertising events etc will go.

Added a gallery and a forum to go with the site.

Don't think it looks too bad for one nights work.

Cheers. :)

Associate
My first thought was why would you provide the regulatory authorities with an incredibly easy way of tracking this pirate station down.

I assume the police are still interested in pirate radio?

Domain registrant:
Rob Mather,
Wentworth Road
etc etc

Nice site though.

Associate
You might have the plod knocking on your door for information regarding your client.

Might want to think up a good story now.

It probably wont get that far, but you never know. ;)

Associate
OP
Would some sort of disclaimer be any good?

Wonder how all those other stations get away with it as there seems to be quite a few sites that have been designed professionally.

Associate
By providing a website or any product/service to aid another committ an illegal act just means you are an accessory to that act. Especialy when you know about it.

It is probably punishable by the same sentence and the person committing the act. Stay well clear!

Justin

Associate
Sic said:
i don't see "designed by phaser" on it anywhere. change your pants and relax

So you are encouraging people to partisipate in illegal activities just becuase you believe the threat of being caught is minimal. Have you no morals?

Justin

Soldato
JustinW said:
So you are encouraging people to partisipate in illegal activities just becuase you believe the threat of being caught is minimal. Have you no morals?

Justin

what the hell are you on? Who said he's participating in illegal activities?

Associate
I wouldn't say encouraging, but supporting.

Although you could say that as a client you expected everything to be legal their end and that you were simply given a brief and you completed it. Say by pirate you thought they meant a "Yargh! Radio"

;)

Sic

Sic

Soldato
JustinW said:

Justin

it would certainly seem that way, wouldn't it?

Back
Top Bottom