What's the biggest animal you could fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Makes me LARFF ! this thread does, people thinking they could beat a cow - your having a laugh ! they weigh about 8x more than the average human, if it got ****** you would know about it, it could just walk over you!

This topic has come up many times in the pub, and thus am qualified to say the local pubs desicion was - medium/large dog.

If you think about it any animal that thinks its gonna die will do skits, even cows, as I read in this thread some guy punched a cow and it didnt do anything ? probably thought u were stroking it :D

Wouldnt take on Deers or anything like that ! LMFAO people thinking they can beat a deer into submission! it would seriously OWN ya's :p 'grab its horns man!l the deer now has a firm link to you and would throw you about 15feet probably, or ram you into a tree! lol

read tuna ? in this thread? well yes if your on land, even then I wouldnt go near a Tuna fish on land, if it was concious and ****** off you wouldnt go near it, course ya can wait until it dies of sufication :D In water no chance per pound a tuna is probably a good 30-40times stronger than a human, immense muscular structure, also there a good 10ft or more long.

On the punch up scale to other animals/living creatures in this world were pretty low, no claws, no teeth that are of much use, soft fluffy hands that will do squat to animals of similar size, but we do have a brains (some of us! lol) and thats why we own everything cuz we builds stuff seeeeee and like use that to kik buttoks

/ half drunk hungover rantage :D

Don't swear. FF.

Associate
Cows scare the life out of me. I took a short cut through a field full of cows regularly years ago, then one day they all crowded around me in a big circle, then edged closer - I was absolutely bricking it. Then they must have got bored as they just wandered off. Evil cows...

If we're talking barefoot, normal clothing, then pretty much anything you can drop-kick, or swing by it's tail. Hopefully before it noticed...

I definitely wouldn't try a badger, remember that story a couple of years back about badgers chasing some police onto their car bonnet :)

Associate
Another stupid pointless post

Things must be slow in someones world.
I mean look at the question, what's the biggest animal you could fight.
The answer is an elephant, there is no bigger on this planet.
Jesus someone save us from such rubbish. :o

Associate
timmy222 said:

Other than a blue whale ;) :p

edit: dangit beaten

Soldato
timmy222 said:

Sense of humour failure?

Your post title, "Another stupid pointless post", was indeed fitting ;)

Permabanned
OP
timmy222 said:

If you don't like it either report it to the moderators if you feel it is inappropriate for the forum or just click Tru's link above.

If you have a problem with what I post personally, then please do inform the moderators. If you wish to email me directly, then please do - penski at gmail dot com.

Alternatively, get a sense of humour.

*n

Soldato
penski said:
Alternatively, get a sense of humour.

*n
I have to agree with that, somethings are light hearted and not always taken literally, joke threads for one being like this - enjoy them and have a laugh :)

edit: penski your site doesnt work too well in ie6 -the content gets pushed down below the menu. :)

Soldato
Do I have to take on the animal with my bear hands? Or can I go all neanderthal on it and hastily fashion weapons with twigs, stones and other scenic items?

If I can use weapons then I reckon I could deck a largish mammal, otherwise, probably something domesticated so it wouldn’t suspect I was about to slaughter it.

Permabanned
OP
RandomTom said:
edit: penski your site doesnt work too well in ie6 -the content gets pushed down below the menu. :)

That's what you get for using non-standards-compliant browsers.

...Or something. :/

I chopped a premade theme about a bit. Works fine here on Phoenix, Opera and Firefox.

*n

Caporegime
I agree with Pumpkinstew about the giant tortoise. I think that's the biggest animal I could smack around without fearing for my life. They might weigh three to four times my bodyweight, be both faster and more aggressive than the bog standard tortoise and pull trees up with their bare hands but I think I could take one down with a few well placed judo chops. It would be one shell of a fight but I have what it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom