world war III

Permabanned
sidthesexist said:
if you look at this linky how can it be anything other than deliberate?
linky
A deliberate attack requiries everyone in the chain of command to knowingly participate in an attack on a UNFIL site. Until you've got evidence to support this view the more likely explanation is that somehow the site was misidentified and that the liaisen officer either didn't do his job properly or that somehow the message he sent got garbled in transmission or misunderstood and thus not acted upon.

The most famous example of this kind of cockup is the USS Liberty incident, a US spy ship mistakenly attacked by Israeli plane and gunboats.

Soldato
sidthesexist said:
if you look at this linky how can it be anything other than deliberate?
linky

If anything that goes to prove that it was a mistake...

Israel firing upon the UN is one thing..
Israel firing on the UN after having provable contact with the victims is something else...

That makes no sense...Even if they did want to just mess with the UN, they sure wouldnt have taken that long to do it and allow the UN guys inside to communicate for hours and hours before actually hitting them properly..

Permabanned
FirebarUK said:
:eek: @ USS Liberty, I wasn't even aware of that. That doesn't seem like a mistake though, looks pretty deliberate.
It was a mistake* though, why would the Israelies attack there most important ally and arms supplier, especially during a war. It was blamed on staff errors in the IDF compounded by stress and exhaustion.

* Note the tin foil hat wearers have a bunch of different explanations for why the IDF attacked.

Last edited:
Soldato
Perhaps they attacked because it was an intelligence vessel? although that seems a little weak there could have been many other factors. Just seems a little fishy tbh.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Sleepy said:
* Note the tin hat wearers have a bunch of different explanations for why the IDF attacked.

These type of people **** me off lots.

They could come up with a Conspiracy theory to why i Peed on the toilet floor earlier on if they really wanted :p :rolleyes:

The truth that i missed the bowl from not paying attention but even if i said that they could say im lieing and make up some more theories to why i did it :p

Soldato
Zip said:
These type of people **** me off lots.

They could come up with a Conspiracy theory to why i Peed on the toilet floor earlier on if they really wanted :p :rolleyes:

The truth that i missed the bowl from not paying attention but even if i said that they could say im lieing and make up some more theories to why i did it :p

Add bleach to it, and you've got some pretty hazzardous stuff there, quite handy for gassing any politicians coming to your house...

Associate
Overlag said:
Why do so many people blindly support Israels Aggression in the middle east? :confused:

Weren't Israel giving lots of concessions to the Palestinians and about to hand over more land ? And then, Hamas and Hezbollah mess it all up by nicking Israeli soldiers. Obviously Hamas and Hezbollah don't have the best interests of the Palestinians or Lebanese at heart, but have their own agenda. That's why I am 'blindly' supporting Israel.

Soldato
WIBSBOT said:
Weren't Israel giving lots of concessions to the Palestinians and about to hand over more land ? And then, Hamas and Hezbollah mess it all up by nicking Israeli soldiers. Obviously Hamas and Hezbollah don't have the best interests of the Palestinians or Lebanese at heart, but have their own agenda. That's why I am 'blindly' supporting Israel.

the land was Palestinians to begin with.... You say hand over more land, but they are only returning to there rightful owner...

Its like all these news services showing riots against IDF and them going on about Palestinians rioting and killing Israel soldiers..... errm the IDF SHOULDNT BE in Palestine... If you invade a country you should expect deaths, and expect unrest.

Israel was given over 50% of Palestine when it was "created" and soon took over a lot more of Palestine in acts of self defence.... which soon turned into aggression as they moved into Palestine... Then started settling on these lands which is illegal...... However Israel, UK and US sit there complaining that the Palestine are upset and killing Israelis in these areas? but totally miss the point that Israelis shouldn't BE there?

Soldato
Visage said:
In retaliation for ISRAEL's kidnapping of two palestinians a couple of days before....

wow finally someone with a proper overall comment on these kidnappings from both sides....

So what, Israel have had 3 soldiers kidnapped in the last month or so.... But How many Palestinians are still in jail for doing nothing but rioting to protest Israeli occupation?

Permabanned
Overlag said:
wow finally someone with a proper overall comment on these kidnappings from both sides....

So what, Israel have had 3 soldiers kidnapped in the last month or so.... But How many Palestinians are still in jail for doing nothing but rioting to protest Israeli occupation?

Its about 8 or 9000 paltesinians in Israeli jails, isnt it?

And then Israeli deliberately provoke Hamas by abducting the two sons of one of its leaders, and then act all indignant when Hezbollah retaliates.

Israel provoked this war. Simple as that.

Permabanned
Visage said:
Its about 8 or 9000 paltesinians in Israeli jails, isnt it?

And then Israeli deliberately provoke Hamas by abducting the two sons of one of its leaders, and then act all indignant when Hezbollah retaliates.

Israel provoked this war. Simple as that.
Hamas != Hezbollah

Permabanned
Overlag said:
the land was Palestinians to begin with.... You say hand over more land, but they are only returning to there rightful owner...
Originally the land was Caananite, then Jewish then Hittite, Eygptyian, Babylonian, Roman ... Eygptian, Chrisitian Crusader, Ottoman, British. Don't actually see Palestine appearing as a country in that list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom