Online Football Manager

Soldato
yeah it got packed up real fast....probably because it uses the new transfers!

drew with Reading 0-0 on the opening day :( so much for £30mil worth of Shevchenko!

Associate
OP
Confusion said:
yeah it got packed up real fast....probably because it uses the new transfers!

drew with Reading 0-0 on the opening day :( so much for £30mil worth of Shevchenko!
I joined a Brazilian league :eek:

Soldato
4-0 win for me as Arsenal but one of my star defenders got a red card. Decided to just go out and spend 30 million on Puyol (13-94-54, age 28).

Had a couple of good results with Villa as well, 4-1 against Middlesbrough as my latest so seem to be getting to grips with the game now. :)

Associate
OP
Confusion said:
i keep getting spanked by worse team :(
crap tactics :p

i got humped last night because i tried to be smart and put tactics/formation on something stupid so when they use spy they wouldn't see my real ones. And then change hour before game.

Changed my formation and lineup but forgot to do tactics and got beat 3-1 in an important game.. serves me right :p

Soldato
Macca said:
crap tactics :p

i got humped last night because i tried to be smart and put tactics/formation on something stupid so when they use spy they wouldn't see my real ones. And then change hour before game.

Changed my formation and lineup but forgot to do tactics and got beat 3-1 in an important game.. serves me right :p

Excuses excuses!
I would have beat you anyway! :)

Associate
OP
Oakesy2001uk said:
Excuses excuses!
I would have beat you anyway! :)
Now Mike you know if i didn't have it set on those stupid tactics it would have been a very close game, hell i even scored on what i had, would have been better playing what i wanted :(

Few days i got you in the cup, i'll show you what should have happened ;)

4-1 Chelsea.

Soldato
Macca said:
Now Mike you know if i didn't have it set on those stupid tactics it would have been a very close game, hell i even scored on what i had, would have been better playing what i wanted :(

Few days i got you in the cup, i'll show you what should have happened ;)

4-1 Chelsea.

I would say I can see a rivalry here, but you do have the better team and more experience, should be a good game mind!

Associate
OP
Oakesy2001uk said:
I would say I can see a rivalry here, but you do have the better team and more experience, should be a good game mind!
The top half of league is interesting. Anymore slipups by anyone and you instantly lose you're place :p

Soldato
ahhh crap :/ put duff tactics in to throw off the scout and forgot to change them back before i went to work.... result... 3-0 drumming :/ booo!

B@Th*nG

Soldato
0-0 draw with Charlton as Arsenal and down to 9th, don't think I'll be in that job too long if this keeps up. :o

1-0 defeat for me as Villa against Spurs (who are top of the league) using counter-attack, so not too bad a result although the board reckon my team played better than them. Typical really.

Edit: Oh and I've just noticed that 30 million defender I bought was injured in the last match for 5 games. :(

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I think i'm cursed, i left everything as i did agaisnt Man Utd and it says i used 5-2-3, im sure you know i wouldn't use that Mike :mad:

Soldato
No match for me with Villa last night due to the cup but a 4-0 win for Arsenal over Everton, so hopefully things looking up. :D

Surprised that Chelsea aren't doing too well either (the one from the second league).

Soldato
Beat chelski again! :p

that 2 out of 2 now, succome to the might of liverpool! :D

Im just playing mate, you need to press the confirm tactics button and then go back and check I always think Ive made a change and forget to confirm it! :)

Suspended
Home at West Brom today. Hoping for a good win.

Could climb to 13th in the table!!

Not bad considering i started on bottom with 3 points

And in 10 games have 17 points!!

:D

Back
Top Bottom