NFL

Permabanned
So who is here looking forward to the start of the season on Thursday with the Steelers VS Dolphins, im hoping for a great season like last year, also hoping the PATS make it to the superbowl this time.

I cant wait because its one of those sports where you just dont know who is going to win in he end.

So who here watches and what teams do you support

Soldato
Well my local team is the Packers (local by US standards, anyway...) and I'm hoping to see a game this season as my father-in-law works for a company that has a private box :) However, before I moved to the States I used to follow the Bills and I still have a soft spot for them - especially getting to those Superbowls in the early 90's and not winning a thing :o

Associate
Really looking forward to Thursday, the off season seems just too long and there hasnt been any preseason on NASN this year.

Can't wait to see my Falcons on Sunday. :D

Associate
yeah i'm really looking forward to it. the only good thing about the winter is all the sport that's on! i'm a partriots fan, when it used to be on channel 4 they were rubbish, but because they had england in their name i supported them :D

it's just a shame that the programme is on at 2am gmt!

nin9a

Associate
mcdermos said:
I've not been an avid viewer since superbowl XXXIII. Does it still get show on terrestrial television?

i don't think so, there might (and i stress might as i'm not entirely sure) be a magazine show on channel 4 or 5 but i've not watched one for ages. it's the reason i had to stop watching it, no sky up until a few years ago.

nina9

Associate
Channel 5 have shown the late game on Sunday and the Monday night game live for a couple of seasons now. You have to wait for the Baseball season to finish to get the Sunday night game live(around week 6-8) but i'm sure the Monday night game is live from week 1.

btw Bills fan.

Associate
Smit said:
Falcons fan :D

Although I don't think we are going to do very well this year.

Trading for John Abraham with our first round choice and managing to still get Jimmy Williams in the 2nd round was great work by our front office. And going by pre-season Jerious Norwood looks to be more than a better replacement for Duckett in which we got Ashlie Lelie to shore up our recieving core.
Grady Jackson at 340lb should be the run stopping NT we need and Cris Crocker and Lawyer Milloy can defo lay the wood on recievers going over the middle.

Enough to beat Carolina for the division title? Im really not sure.
But I am confident we reach the play-offs :D

Soldato
not into NFL at all, no nothing about it...

but i realy enjoy staying up for the superbowl final in feb, some reason i love to watch it...maybe because millions around the world watch it and its just one of those things to do.

but nah, i look forward to that :p

kdd

kdd

Soldato
What channel is nfl on? Used to watch it when it was on channel 4 thought the programme was great back then.

Back
Top Bottom