Dell 2007WFP any good for games?

Soldato
One thing I must say is OCUK was pretty dang good at delivering it (well not them personally obviously). I ordered it on a sunday night and received it by the tuesday! I am sure the place where it is £302 is not so good on delivering as quickly, but still it is cheaper :)

Soldato
meh I'm in no rush. Plus you have to add the P&P for OcUK as well. It's free where I'm ordering it.

But seriously... citylink where good at delivering it to you? WOW lol

Soldato
Tob3z said:
meh I'm in no rush. Plus you have to add the P&P for OcUK as well. It's free where I'm ordering it.

But seriously... citylink where good at delivering it to you? WOW lol

Ah yeah I forgot about the P&P. Yeah I was quite suprised myself, I did infact book the tuesday and wednesday off work just incase! (I dont have a depot near me which is in driving distance after a long day at work :p)

Soldato
lol. Nice one. Anyway I would edit your post and remove the competitor. Don't worry I know it's stupid but you will have to speak to a mod about it. That's if they reply to your emails. BTW mods yeh I am a little bit wizzed off and I will keep this attitude up.

Oh. Just ordered mine :D

Soldato
yeh I know. But they deleted a thread I made about the fact that this company are selling the screen cheaper than what OcUK are selling it for. I couldnt care less if I get in trouble but I wouldn't want other members to :(

Permabanned
Tob3z said:
yeh I know. But they deleted a thread I made about the fact that this company are selling the screen cheaper than what OcUK are selling it for. I couldnt care less if I get in trouble but I wouldn't want other members to :(
ok thanks for the info m8

Soldato
OMG OMG OMG. This screen is lovely. Well chuffed I got this and not the 24". The high res is :eek: :)

Will post pics if anyone wants to see it.

Soldato
Here
Here
Here
and Here

:D

Just got some problems with setting up stuff now. I don't really understand resolutions etc so my flurry screensaver doesnt work well and I don't really know what res to have in games.

Got a X800 XT PE. SHould I start a new thread?

Soldato
I use flurry screen saver and it looks fine. You need to be running 1680x1050 resolution. If the game doesn't support it or it runs slow, press the menu button on your monitor, then go across to "display settings" and under "wide mode" select "1:1" and it will put a black border on either sides of say 1280x1024 resolution.

Edit: I use a 6600gt for both my 2007WFP's and I struggle with new games lol DOH!. Oh and nice pics :)

Soldato
Yeh I meant flurry. Got it working now though. I had to select the first option instead of the last in the settings :confused:

Haven't tried any games yet. Might as well try Gmod with the widescreen hack.

Soldato
Looks good over 2 screens!

2007WFPx2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom