Disposable Income

Associate
Did I miss something or is everyone nowadays loaded, or just working and living with parents? WTF?

I work hard in a good job, and after rent car, petrol, bills, food, I have about £250.

What gives?

Soldato
jamesrw said:
Did I miss something or is everyone nowadays loaded, or just working and living with parents? WTF?

I work hard in a good job, and after rent car, petrol, bills, food, I have about £250.

What gives?

I hear ya dude, some people just have it too easy...

Soldato
jamesrw said:

What gives?

Must just spend more on what you buy or earn less.
TBH I have a hell of a lot of outgoings each month - Full time child care takes a huge chunk, mortgage, bills, mobile phones, Sky, broadband, healthcare contributions, charity donations, credit card bill, bike loan, insurance (house/motorbike/dogs) etc etc...
If theres something that you can pay monthly for I probably have it.

I would hardly call it "having it easy" there's always work (and hence money) for workers ;)

Soldato
sr4470 said:
I hear ya dude, some people just have it too easy...

Hardly, I have worked to get a good job and cannot afford the deposit for my own place yet hence living with parents. How do I have it too easy?

Soldato
Adam said:
Hardly, I have worked to get a good job and cannot afford the deposit for my own place yet hence living with parents. How do I have it too easy?

I wasnt aiming that at any specific person here, just a general comment.

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
Disposable: £40/month parents + various other little things + $100 Google Ads income
= around £120

Not bad for a just turned 15 year old, ay?

Soldato
Chris1712 said:
Income, 40 quid a week from student loan.
Food = 25 quid
Bus = 15 quid for a week
= £0 disposable income.

Yay?

Learn from this guy. You can earn jack all and still live like a king. Its a question of lifestyle.

Associate
My last net pay was £1500 ish, rent was £160/month (living with parents, but I'd so prefer to move out and get a bigger room and my own office, but alas that's too much considering I don't have a stable job). That made the rest of it mine, put most of it in an ISA.. and the rest... well who knows =)

Need a job, if I can get £1500 net a month I'd be happy at the moment, would save it all for no reason what so ever =)

Soldato
i take home 900 notes a month. that's pretty bad considering i'm 30 years old.... :o

i live on my own and after rent/bills/food i'm left with about 400. i don't go out much, i don't save a penny and i'm always skint at the end of the month. only good thing is that i'm not in debt.... :D

Man of Honour
You're all earning far too much money :( Though I do get over 2 months a year of holiday owing to all my overtime which would be nice if I could afford to go on them! :p

Who wants to come and rob a bank with me... but for real, none of this internet hacking crap :cool:

Bah - which kidney should I sell? :p

Back
Top Bottom