I know, Lets ban Tag, a game that most kids love and get excersize from!!

Soldato
What on earth are you all on about?? 'Tig'?? What's that?
I've heard of tag, it'd be called tag because the object of the game is to 'tag' another player. Tig is just an odd word!!???

Anyway, that's all accademic as the game is obviously called 'had' or'add' as i'm an essex boy :)

Associate
Chris [BEANS] said:
What on earth are you all on about?? 'Tig'?? What's that?
I've heard of tag, it'd be called tag because the object of the game is to 'tag' another player. Tig is just an odd word!!???

Anyway, that's all accademic as the game is obviously called 'had' or'add' as i'm an essex boy :)

lol! "tig, you've been add", "tig, your it"

Tom8o, Tom@o

Soldato
I don't know if it's me or the American school in question that might have the concept of tig wrong... they speak of people sitting on the side lines once they had been tagged or whatever. I never remember playing like that, once you were "it" you ran around trying to make sombody else "it" and then kept playing :confused:

Soldato
We used to play tig untill we were like 12 and then it was called Manhunt :cool: :D , tig on a building site running in all the half built houses. At primary school we played line tig where you could only run along the football markings and also grate tig where if you were stood on a grate you were safe.

Soldato
It's so stupid

I read in the paper today the government are spending £200,000 on getting people to teach kids 'par-kour' ie. how to jump off buildings, (safely of course) ...

:rolleyes:

Soldato
ah the memories of childhood games, all great fun and all caused grazed knees, but who cares.

this wrapping kids in cotton wool is starting to get on my nerves, the world is gonna go to hell as a result as all these kids will be unwilling or unable to do anything for themselves

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
tang0 said:
It's so stupid

I read in the paper today the government are spending £200,000 on getting people to teach kids 'par-kour' ie. how to jump off buildings, (safely of course) ...

Now thats a game i wishj i had back in school :D :cool:

Soldato
R34P3R said:
I don't know if it's me or the American school in question that might have the concept of tig wrong... they speak of people sitting on the side lines once they had been tagged or whatever. I never remember playing like that, once you were "it" you ran around trying to make sombody else "it" and then kept playing :confused:
It's not tag, tig, tick, it's IT. It was always played as above, people didn't go to the sides you just kept running around tagging each other.

I'd love to know what they'd think of games like raps. Where you hit across the knuckles with a pack of cards. Many a bleeding knuckle at the end of a game.

Permabanned
6thElement said:
It's tig. It was always played as above, people didn't go to the sides you just kept running around tagging each other.

I'd love to know what they'd think of games like raps. Where you hit across the knuckles with a pack of cards. Many a bleeding knuckle at the end of a game.
Fixed ;)

Maybe they want us all to go and play with the girls?

Soldato
tang0 said:
It's so stupid

Since when has "par-kour" been about simply jumping off buildings, I was under the impression that it was going over, under or around objects in faster and more creative ways... maybe its just me.

Caporegime
par-kour is just gay in any shape or form.

And its tag. Only a northerner or some west country hick would ever dare call it tig.

Our school banned us from playing "Bulldog" a kind of rugby tackling 20:1 massacre of somone because a few legs, arms ribs got broken.

And we where only allowed to play with "sponge" footballs, but i baught one that had this polyplastic thingy coating so it was rock solid and nearly as good as the real thing. (I was class hero for a day ehehehe)

Back
Top Bottom