Sweet Tooth

Soldato
Hey everybody,

Recently I have had a very sweet tooth and can't stop thinking about chocolate/crisps/etc (well.. this has been happening since... God knows when). I know you can buy in bulk (and much cheaper) at places like Makros (sorry if competitor?:S) but I would prefer somewhere closer to me (Gravesend,Kent) or a website that sells stuff like this.

Any ideas as to where to go?

btw, i'm 6"3', 16 years old and a mere 9st4 so nt worried bout it just yet :rolleyes::D

Matt

edit: heard about costcos but, apparently, they don't have much of a selection?

Last edited:
Associate
Makro and Costco are trade-only wholesalers, you need a business to buy from them. Otherwise just google for sweets :)

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Write a letter to a Company and Tell them your problem and tell them that you would like to buy a few of there items in bulk.

You never know, they might give you some for free :D

Or you could shift to America and Sue them for creatiing a Product you got Addicted to :p

Soldato
Akira said:
Makro and Costco are trade-only wholesalers, you need a business to buy from them. Otherwise just google for sweets :)

Wrong. You need a VAT number to become a Makro member, but almost anyone can get a Costco membership.

I wouldn't encourage eating large amounts of junk food though, even if you're not worried about getting fat. It is terrible for your body and teeth. I'd be more concerned about sorting out your diet than trying to make it worse!

Associate
Vixen said:
Wrong. You need a VAT number to become a Makro member, but almost anyone can get a Costco membership.

I wouldn't encourage eating large amounts of junk food though, even if you're not worried about getting fat. It is terrible for your body and teeth. I'd be more concerned about sorting out your diet than trying to make it worse!

WRONG???? OMFG what ever will i do????

Promise me vixen, the points you scored tonight, don't waste them on some n00b. at least give me that, pleeeease

Associate
Akira said:
WRONG???? OMFG what ever will i do????

Promise me vixen, the points you scored tonight, don't waste them on some n00b. at least give me that, pleeeease

Hold back the tears. If you can't cope with someone pointing out a mistake you made on an internet forum, god knows how you react in real life! Cry in the corner maybe or run to mummy? Aww bless.

a1122997677.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
blighter said:
Hey everybody,

Recently I have had a very sweet tooth and can't stop thinking about chocolate/crisps/etc (well.. this has been happening since... God knows when). I know you can buy in bulk (and much cheaper) at places like Makros (sorry if competitor?:S) but I would prefer somewhere closer to me (Gravesend,Kent) or a website that sells stuff like this.

btw, i'm 6"3', 16 years old and a mere 9st4 so nt worried bout it just yet :rolleyes::D

Matt

Wow, you must be seriously skinny if you weigh that much at that height. I am 6ft 3 and weigh 12.5 stone and am pretty damn skinny, so much so that I really wouldn't want to drop any more weight. You must be like a stick.

Soldato
makros isnt reall "much" cheaper either for most items :(

best of just going to tescos fillling your trolley with the buy on get one frees etc

Soldato
blighter said:
Hey everybody,

Matt

6'3 at 9 St thats pretty light for a 6 footer, it's not a typo is it?

(Hope I'm not been insulting in any way, but just wondering)

Soldato
actually you can walk off the street into makro and buy the stuff you don't need a VAT number or anything. If you don't have a makro card they'll ask you to pay for access though.

Back
Top Bottom