F@H parp to froggy

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Ok froggy, it's your turn.

Please consider yourself parped. I will require access to cell 6 within 36 hours (unless you have some Berserker-style skulduggery up your sleeve :p).

Don't bother cleaning up on my account - hornytoe will be occupying it in a few days when his turn comes around :D

Thank you.

Stan :)

Soldato
I still can't believe how many people you've managed to well and truly trounce in the last couple of weeks :eek:
Looks like both Sammael and DarkendViper have stopped production altogether :( though it will still be some time till you catch up with them

I hope you don't get bored waiting - maybe this page will be of use, better get signing up to those team forums :p

Soldato
joeyjojo said:
Stan's split personality He's working for Custom PC! :eek: :)

Edit: ahh they've got the same rank, so it thinks they are the same person :/
Yes it seemed to be a glitch whilst it was doing the 3-hourly update, gave them the same rank even though they had quite different scores

Associate
Bigstan said:
Ok froggy, it's your turn.

Please consider yourself parped. I will require access to cell 6 within 36 hours (unless you have some Berserker-style skulduggery up your sleeve :p).

Don't bother cleaning up on my account - hornytoe will be occupying it in a few days when his turn comes around :D

Thank you.

Stan :)

I wish I did have a Berserker style stash up my sleeve. Welcome to cell 6, I think it's going to be down hill from now on :p

congrats

froggy

Associate
Well done Bigstan, you are certainly tanning some hide :) I hope my wallpaper is still on cell 6 walls twas a home from home for me and will be again for a few months.

Back
Top Bottom