Phase change...

Permabanned
you have a choice of

Vapochill system (LS/XE)

or a prometeia system

Mach 2

or a custom built unit

Vapo and machs are about the same. Custom built will give you better temps and probably be around the same price range. Chilly1 or Kayl evap heads are the best out there although the Vapo head isnt too bad.

R402/R507 gas is the best followed by R404 then R134.

Any unit will provide a lot better clocks than watercooling will and allow you higher voltages.

Tom

Soldato
if you go custom build be prepared for months of researching, designing and building and it also begins to become expensive with all the parts and tools you'll need to buy.

i used propane (R290) for my first build because its cheap, no laws to dispose of it and readily available and can hit -40c @ 1bar of pressure. its can also work with both esther and mineral oil. my build ended up in the garage gathering dust, just didnt have the room to use it :(

MW

Associate
Mr-White said:
then mod it to 2 suction lines and re-gas for lower temps :cool:

MW
why 2 suction lines?
you only need 1 unless you are going to cool something else with the other one. then you will need 2 evaps and 2 cap tubes and a more powerful compressor and a larger condensor. etc,etc,etc.
johan, graymole,fatty,soddemfx all do really good custom units.
a lot cheaper than a vapo too. find them over at extremesystem forums.

Soldato
Im guessing Mr-White would intend to use the section evap head for the GPU. Personally im getting a unit build by Gray Mole for the CPU + im water cooling the GPU and NB. If you do decide to go with a custom setup(Which I reccomend), then have a look over on the Xtreme Systems forums and do a bit of research, then send one of the builders a PM. :)

Back
Top Bottom