Does anyone here hold dual citizenship?

Caporegime
Yes i do...british and canadian citizenships :). British because i was born here and Canadian because i lived there for most of my life...dunno how much the canadian one cost as i was quite young and my dad sorted that out for all of us ie family.

Permabanned
Spawn said:
Yes i do...british and canadian citizenships :). British because i was born here and Canadian because i lived there for most of my life...dunno how much the canadian one cost as i was quite young and my dad sorted that out for all of us ie family.

You don't count, your a 2nd class citizen :D

Associate
S African and British .. Cost @ £30 every 5 years when its time to renew the S African Passport. there is nothing else to pay other than that Kept because you never know one day.

Associate
i guess there's a few chinese people who hold hong kong IDs and british passports, both entitle me to citizenship.

i got my HKID when i was 12 and as long as you go back every 3 years, you're allowed to live there. It cost the price of the card which was maybe a few hundred HK dollars

Associate
Triple citizenship.

British passport = 47 Pounds every 10 years
Spanish Passport = 8 Euros every 5 years
Catalan ID card = Free as Catalyuna is not technically a seperate country yet
Turkish Passport = 51 pounds, as it was obtained from the Turkish embassy in London. It would have cost approx 10YTL (£2.90) in Ankara. :mad:

Caporegime
00bob00 said:
i guess there's a few chinese people who hold hong kong IDs and british passports, both entitle me to citizenship.

i got my HKID when i was 12 and as long as you go back every 3 years, you're allowed to live there. It cost the price of the card which was maybe a few hundred HK dollars

Well, that's me stuff then, not been back since i for like 15 years !

Associate
OP
paul@ said:
Triple citizenship.

British passport = 47 Pounds every 10 years
Spanish Passport = 8 Euros every 5 years
Catalan ID card = Free as Catalyuna is not technically a seperate country yet
Turkish Passport = 51 pounds, as it was obtained from the Turkish embassy in London. It would have cost approx 10YTL (£2.90) in Ankara. :mad:

Do you remember how much you payed for any of the above? I mean the price of actually becoming a registered citizen, not the passport prices.

Back
Top Bottom