I have a hairy back!

Permabanned
After many years of dening it, i now admit 'I have a hairy back!' and it mings to the extreme. So i am going do something about it becuase i am off on holiday on 24th December. have considered shaving it but it doesn't last long and people claim hair grows back thicker after a shave, looked at imac for men but cant really reach all of my own back and i am too embrassed to ask anyone to help.

Then there is laser hait removal like the idea but apparently it takes a month of treatment to see results. So leaves me with waxing. So my questions are does it hurt, how long does the hair loss last and how close to going should i get it done.

Also, how embrassing is it to go into a salon, as a man, and say wax my back please.

Mat

Mat

Soldato
Sack, back and crack for the win and the immense amount of pain... oh the pain :(

If its offered as a service at a local salon I wouldnt be embarrased, but then I dont have a hairy back.

Associate
chesterstu said:
So leaves me with waxing. So my questions are does it hurt

I would imagine it would hurt more than catching yourself in your zip to be perfectly honest which is an unholy level of Pain. Although I have no proof of this other than seeing the silent scream on the ex missus' face when she did her legs.

Just be hairy and pain free imo :)

Suspended
tweezers.jpg

4tw

Permabanned
Personally, if I had a hairy back...I'd get rid of it ASAP. I generally find hairness quite disgusting, and I can't imagine women find it particularly attractive either.

Soldato
MiGSY said:
Personally, if I had a hairy back...I'd get rid of it ASAP. I generally find hairness quite disgusting, and I can't imagine women find it particularly attractive either.

You would be surprised imo ;)

I personally dislike the amount of hair I have, far too much for a 17 year old imo. :o

Suspended
MiGSY said:

Why is it disgusting? As long as he's clean.
Oh and women do like hairy men too.

Back
Top Bottom