This man tried to kill my brother

Soldato

When I was a kid and my brother was about 17 we referred to man we knew as the “the bogeyman”.
This post is a really short version about this man who’s real name is “Akinwale Arobieke”.

PS- my brother isnt documented in this article but one day this man dragged my brother behind some garages and was about to kill him with a knife until this mad man slipped over and my brother broke free and ran home.

(quote from the article linked)

“In its most basic form, the story is of a sexual predator who attacks and/or captures school children and carves the initials "P.A." into their buttocks.”

[LINK] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_Aki

Soldato
Dude purple aki is a local legend here (ninja edit, not in a good way!).

I actually know a few different people who have been 'purple aki'd' - which locally means to have had him come up to you, talk to you aggressively and then feel your muscles (yes, feel your muscles!).

I see him in aigburth from time to time, everyone avoid maccy d's!.

Tru

Tru

Soldato
I read about him being banned from touching muscles and getting people to do squat thrusts in public.

edit:
The origin of his nickname is dubious with many supposed origins. It has been said to derive from his severe acne, a purple cape he supposedly wore, the large purple tongue he would show off when leering at teenage boys or that suggestion that he is "so black, he's purple".

That whole sentence is solid gold.

Soldato
OP
benneh said:
Dude purple aki is a local legend here (ninja edit, not in a good way!).

I actually know a few different people who have been 'purple aki'd' - which locally means to have had him come up to you, talk to you aggressively and then feel your muscles (yes, feel your muscles!).

I see him in aigburth from time to time, everyone avoid maccy d's!.

I'm glad to replied to this thread benneh as i know some would find a story like this to be true.

he was once takin into police cells and battered(sp?) with a sack of full coke cans and he didnt go down. this man was pretty tough. :eek:

Soldato
OP
stevechapman said:
Why was he going to kill your brother?

Wasn't he just going to carva PA in his bum?

for legal reason i cant divulge any more info.
some of the things included this man comming to our house and had a friend of my brothers at knife point.
he also used to phone us up and say " soon, very soon you will die" WTF!!

Soldato
movingtables said:
I'm glad to replied to this thread benneh as i know some would find a story like this to be true.

he was once takin into police cells and battered(sp?) with a sack of full coke cans and he didnt go down. this man was pretty tough. :eek:

Oh he's a big fellow, very big to look at, he looks like one of those bouncers that you try not to talk to.

Soldato
benneh said:
Oh he's a big fellow, very big to look at, he looks like one of those bouncers that you try not to talk to.

Cant you guys gang up against him and beat the crap out of him? Like they did to this guy

MADRID, Spain (Reuters) -- A mob of 400 people burnt the house and cars of a Spanish villager known as the "Bald One" on New Year's Eve, claiming revenge for seven years of his threats and violence against locals, a newspaper reported on Monday.

Javier Bernui often went into bars and supermarkets in the central village of Villaconejos, 56 km (35 miles) from Madrid, with a pistol or a knife, mayor Lope Benavente de Blas told Spanish daily El Pais.

"He would take what he wanted and never paid anything. He had been in prison," said Benavente de Blas. "Bernui didn't hesitate to use violence against the residents in bars, drove his car wherever he liked and did whatever he felt like."

On December 23, Bernui entered a bar, thumping the bar and pushing other customers aside. A man told Bernui enough was enough and gave him a beating.

Bernui responded by returning a week later with a number of friends to destroy the bar.

The attack was the last straw for some 200 of Villaconejos's 3,400 residents, who went to Bernui's house later that day. Civil Guard police contained the crowd and arrested Bernui when he fired two shots, one at the ground and another into the air.

But 400 villagers returned the next day, setting fire to Bernui's home, garage, two cars, a van, two quad bikes and a motorbike and blocking the path of firefighters.

Three elderly people and a pregnant woman were at Bernui's home but were evacuated by police and no one was hurt.

"It was all of us. It was the people," declared the mayor, who said he alerted police when he heard villagers were going to approach Bernui's house.

A police spokesman confirmed Bernui's arrest and said an investigation into the burning of his property had begun. He declined to say whether other arrests had been made.

Back
Top Bottom