Motherload

Soldato
Oh god this game is life-consuming!

There are probably people who didn't see this last time around, so you can be happy in the knowledge that you have ruined a few more peoples work flow :D

SiriusB

Associate
I completed this game (well I think I did), and then when I restarted I got bored, and didn't continue. Also, I didn't know about the ending, so I didn't get all that many points, as I didn't go for the money before getting to the bosses.

I don't want to start playing again because I got pretty into it. I am still thinking about the sounds it makes when you are low on fuel today, and I last played it over a week ago. :p

Angus Higgins

Permabanned
SiriusB said:
Oh god this game is life-consuming!

There are probably people who didn't see this last time around, so you can be happy in the knowledge that you have ruined a few more peoples work flow :D

SiriusB

Churned: Destroyer of lives. :D

Soldato
woah - for the win buy biggest cargo you can and best drill and just go to about 5000ft below, take lots of spare fuel with you and just use it every time your running low, i just filled up on diamonds and amethites and sold for 7 odd million - buying every top upgrade now!

oh and jcb, the place with the red cross on does the repairs, also aux fuel etc, to the left of that is upgrades, left of that is where you sell ore, and far left petrol station

Soldato
andr3w said:
how are you guys drilling, are you getting everything you see or going straight down as far as you can go?

Hehe i went straight down the right side then without paying attention an earthquake or what not happened and i kept holding down as i knew i could go safely for -1500ft but after the quake it all shifted and i soon busted my hull lol then cba to go again :(

Back
Top Bottom