Biceps

Soldato
This might of already been said but i havent read every reply...

Someone from another forum said when he had used the olympic long bar to bicep curls it hit hit biceps a lot more and the day after they ached for the first time. I tried this today so i will see how it works out tomorrow lol

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Chong Warrior said:
Great stuff :D we've all been there, why do we always have to learn the hard way??

Because we kid ourselves we're doing everything else right and think this wonder product can and will make that extra little difference.

If only I'd spent the money on eggs instead :o

Caporegime
harris1986 said:
as for my qualifications - Alevel in Sport science, NVQ level2 in sport and exercise, full gym instruction qualification, NVQ in sports coaching,

i did all that 10 years ago, (HND rather than a level tho) and i dont come out with some of the things that you do.
i am quite suprised that anyone with any proper knowledge would say some of the things that you do :]

Associate
Harris, wow, ive seen thousands of programs that work for different ppl, but thats definately shockingly bad. No wonder you're skinny. How they can let ppl teach this trash is beyond me.

Soldato
Well I'm a little shocked by your routine. I myself, train 4-5 times a week depending on time constraints etc etc but I don't really know what to say about your routine.

I will comment more later, but for now I have to get back to Liverpool v Chelsea as it's reminding of why oh why I love football so much.

Soldato
Harris...

Scrap that routine...

Take two weeks off from training and then...

Bench, squat, Rows, Deadlifts... They are the only exercises you need to add some serious size. Eat like an absolute pig and do nothing but heavy compounds and you will grow. Throw in a few sets of isolation exercises per week for your beach muscles and you are good to go.

You are overcomplicating matters and have ended up with so much toot in your routine that you will never get anywhere.

Once you have a good grounding then you can tweak your routine and add in some more specific exercises etc... etc...

Good luck mate.

Soldato
GordyR said:
Harris...

Scrap that routine...

Take two weeks off from training and then...

Bench, squat, Rows, Deadlifts... They are the only exercises you need to add some serious size. Eat like an absolute pig and do nothing but heavy compounds and you will grow. Throw in a few sets of isolation exercises per week for your beach muscles and you are good to go.

You are overcomplicating matters and have ended up with so much toot in your routine that you will never get anywhere.

Once you have a good grounding then you can tweak your routine and add in some more specific exercises etc... etc...

Good luck mate.

Are you the same gordon rankin as the one in the sideload charts? Because if you are my gf has your cd :)

edit: this you or do you just have the same name :p

http://cdbaby.com/cd/gordonrankin

Soldato
Killa_ken said:
Interesting..........please never come to Palm beach...infact please never come to the USA :p :D

Yeh gordster your sticky is legendary! :)

Cheers mate. :)

Yep it is indeed me... I just have very little time to post these days. :(

PAz

PAz

Soldato
R5Rich said:
Someone from another forum said when he had used the olympic long bar to bicep curls it hit hit biceps a lot more and the day after they ached for the first time. I tried this today so i will see how it works out tomorrow lol

And you look well 'ard bicep curling with the oly bar ;)

...my uni gym is an shocking mess full of curl and press boys in woolie hats and big gold chains. i love interupting their music (they put their mobiles on the side and play mp3's through loudspeaker instead of headphones :rolleyes: ) with a nice heavy back day (dead's/rows/wide grip pull ups and oly bar curls). fantastic expressions when they see you bang out oly bar curl reps with 15kg+ plates (been a while since thats happened mind, christmas in poland put a stop to the lifting :( hurts getting back into it now!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom