How much TV do you actually watch?

Soldato
Prison Break on five, Desperate Housewives on Channel 4/E4, CSI/CSI: NY/CSI: Miami on five/fiveUS/LivingTV, Ugly Betty on five, Mythbusters on Discovery Channel. Basically anything American, it would seem!

Top Gear, Doctor Who and Sex and the City when they are on. Any sort of police chase show or documentaries such as Megastructures also tick all the right boxes.

I have a strong disliking for people who think that not watching television makes them a better person.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Heroes pilot was 'ok' as it goes along things come together, there's a great feel to the show of something huge about to happen. Comes in third in my pecking order behind 24 and Prison Break

I watched the pilot of the unit ages ago, it was ok but I couldn't be bothered with it. Too much other stuff on at the time and it didn't wow me although I did love David Palmer.

Permabanned
The pilot of The Unit was probably better than the actual episodes which followed :) It is a bit like Ultimate Force, except at least that programme about the SAS didn't take itself too seriously and there were some jokes in it.

Man of Honour
about 1hr30 a day. But do watch a lot of dvd's on top of that.

Just watch neighbours, Simpson's, hollyoaks as the kitchen is in the lounge, so watch them while I cook and eat.

Associate
When i seen the pilot episode of Heroes i thought it was gonna be dire and i wasn't sure about watching anymore of it, but i watched a couple more episodes and i started to like it. New episode out next week i think ;)

I don't watch TV much anymore, i do watch Prison break, Lost, Heroes and Two and a half men and sometimes other comedy on Paramount Comedy channel. Oh and Top Gear :)

Caporegime
OP
I find my self watching a few episodes of say desperate housewives then missing it the next week and the week after,

So i generally just usually not watch them on TV and rent the series on DVD.

That way I can wtach them when I want.

I'm terrible at remembering whats on on a weekly basis :p

Plus with something like Prison break it annoys the hell out of me that I have to wait a week to see what happens next.

So i never watched series one on TV.
I rented the series that way I can plough through it when I want and watch a few episodes after each other that way.

Soldato
easyrider said:
I find myself watching less and less these days.
Virtually none - Question Time, the occasional Panorama, Top Gear when it's back, Have I Got News For You and the Daily Show on More4 it pretty much it.

However I do watch series, 24, Prison Break, Firefly, BattleStar.

However the licence fee is worth it for Radio 4 and the BBCOnline alone.

Associate
dirtydog said:
Maybe I will watch another episode of Heroes then... just to make sure I'm not missing something amazing ;)
Watch a couple episodes and see if you still dislike it. I felt the same at first then i gave it a chance and watched a couple more ;)

Soldato
Dont watch a massive amount of telly anymore.
I tend to have a few things on Sky plus series link and watch them on a Sunday afternoon.
Mainly just Top Gear, 24, new episode of Simpsons and Lost really that spring to mind

Back
Top Bottom