Votes: 60 43.2%
  • Hardly ever

Votes: 22 15.8%
  • Forgotten how to turn it on

Votes: 18 12.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
1. daily

although ive only had it a few days im loving it so far, must admit that a bigger lineup would be better.... but im not going to argue as its always the same on release! i was the same with my 360, that went for a few months untouched then a batch of games came out and i was on it every day for over a month till i sent my TV away for repair! i get it back monday though so i am looking forward to wii sports in 50" not on a bad pictured 13" that i must admit the wii is still fun on!!!

Permabanned
OP
blueshift said:
http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/756/756832p1.html, announcements like this keep me interested,, give the machine a chance its only been out a short while?
Oh I am not writing the console off it is very innovative. I am just wondering if I should get one now or wait till there are decent bundles about, it is not the console as such but the games that are holding me back (although I have Red Steel, Happy Feet, Zelda and Rayman for it - a kind of mix of games some to keep my 4 year old amused).
I guess I am thinking of trading the lot back in and buying a bundle in a few months time.

Associate
Regularly. Daily when I first got it but other than Zelda most of the games are pick up and play party games (or crap ports but nobody's playing them right? :p). I'm still having loadsa fun with it. I thought my interest might disappear after Zelda but even newer stuff like Excite Truck and Elebits are keeping me entertained :)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
VIRII said:
I am just wondering if I should get one now or wait till there are decent bundles about

Wait till March, there seems to be a crop of good games out around then and some of the lesser games out now will no doubt be dirt cheap.

Tiger Woods has had a quick preview on IGN and could be as good as people are hoping.

Soldato
Sparingly at the moment, just had exams and shizz, downloaded golden axe, sonic, mario bros, mario 64 and street fighter though. Top stuff the Virtual Console :D Need to get back into Zelda though :D Shame there aren't any decent games out yet for it.

Permabanned
OP
Goatboy said:
Wait till March, there seems to be a crop of good games out around then and some of the lesser games out now will no doubt be dirt cheap.

Tiger Woods has had a quick preview on IGN and could be as good as people are hoping.

TW would be all it takes for me to get one.

Soldato
VIRII said:
Goatboy said:

TW would be all it takes for me to get one.
Yeah, check out the preview at IGN... looks very promising indeed. Am really looking forward to this one myself.

Soldato
Sonic and the Secret Rings got a very favourable hands-on over at IGN too. Looks good graphically too, for once! :D (The Wii that is, not Sonic.)

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Regularly, but its been getting less and less since i finished Zelda, waiting for excite truck and sonic for it now

Soldato
If it was mine I'd have sold it after a week but it was a christmas present for my son (9) I played on it Christmas Day and everyone came back to our house New Years Eve and played on it until about 10am, great fun :D

Never really played on it again. My lad only plays on it if a mate comes round for tea or something.

Seen him play on Zelda a couple of times but doesn't look much good to me, can't be bothered getting into it.

Bit of a gimmick that could easily been done on the 360 or PS3 and then the Wii would be dead in the water. Poor catalogue of games.

Soldato
I'm not sure about the need for a poll but I just realised it's a stupid idea.

Why need a poll to justify your purchase when it's all down to personal preference and the games you want to play?

Pretty much any consoles or PC gaming, you would get roughly the same response.

Soldato
barnettgs said:
I'm not sure about the need for a poll but I just realised it's a stupid idea.

Why need a poll to justify your purchase when it's all down to personal preference and the games you want to play?

Pretty much any consoles or PC gaming, you would get roughly the same response.

Well, it's been said that the Wii is a quite shallow, gimmicky experience. I think VIRII is trying to confirm/disprove these comments.

Back
Top Bottom