Superbowl XLI Chicago Bears V Indianapolis Colts *Spoilers*

Soldato
Thought I'd create a dedicated superbowl thread so non regular NFL fans (and NFL noobs like myself!) feel welcome :). It's on ITV1 & Sky Sports 1 (also in HD on Sky) kick off is 23:25 so gonna be a late finish. Prince is the halftime show this year.

Going for a colts win tonight but should be a close game if Grossman & Manning are on form.

Soldato
Morba said:
is that earlier than normal? or is that the start of the program?
Well its in Miami so their time zone is closer to ours than the rest of the US (if you get what I mean), so that might explain it.

Does anyone know what time it will finish? I might stay up and watch it if its not too late.

Soldato
OP
Morba said:
is that earlier than normal? or is that the start of the program?
That's the kick off time, the show starts at 10pm on Sky Sports and 10:45pm on ITV1.

Not sure on the usual kick off time but it's in Miami this year which is east coast so might be earlier for us than if it was further west.

Associate
I'll second the question about what time the game is likely to end?

I'm quite tempted to stay up and watch it but want to know how little sleep i'm likely to get before i go to work tomorrow :p

Soldato
As said in a previous thread there is a preview of the Superbowl on ITV3 at 10pm then ITV1 take over at 10.45pm. Kick off is officially 11.25pm.

You have to be looking at 2-3 hours for this event. Games are 4x20 minute quarters but with timeouts etc plus, the half time entertainment........

Soldato
Lonewolf said:
As said in a previous thread there is a preview of the Superbowl on ITV3 at 10pm then ITV1 take over at 10.45pm. Kick off is officially 11.25pm.

You have to be looking at 2-3 hours for this event. Games are 4x20 minute quarters but with timeouts etc plus, the half time entertainment........

Im sure its 4x15 min qtr's dude although I could be wrong

Soldato
tom_nieto said:
Got the beers chilling, chicken marinading. Should be a good event! Got a few guys coming over too, shame I have to be in tomorrow at 9, but I'll get over it!

Yeah i'm starting a new job 2moro at 9. Oh well. It's my yearly ritual so can't be helped.

Back
Top Bottom