Why do you do it?

Soldato
I do a lot of extreme sports, biketrials riding in particular, which requires strength, stamina and precision. I've found recently that starting weight training has helped make riding easier so i'm well chuffed about that.

Theres always the plus of having a better physique, nobody can say they don't do it to boost their appearance and don't like looking more toned or defined. Its human nature to improve yourself, why deny it?

It also adds a bit of stability to my life. In a life where i'm at uni, going riding, going drinking, seeing friends, sleeping etc. Its nice to have something constant to keep myself remotely in balance.

I'm also 6'5" and Sometimes have back pains etc, i find doing weights strengthens the muscles in my back considerably and since starting i havn't had much pain at all.... in fact i don't remember having ANY.

Man of Honour
krisboats said:
So women can't do body building, or even exercise? Theres a whole bunch of weightlifting women out there how'd kick your ass for saying that.

I think you miss the sarcasm there slightly. I'm sure Killa_ken is aware of Roberta's sex and the smilies were meant as a clue that his post wasn't entirely serious. :)

Soldato
semi-pro waster said:
I think you miss the sarcasm there slightly. I'm sure Killa_ken is aware of Roberta's sex and the smilies were meant as a clue that his post wasn't entirely serious. :)

:D All taken in good humour!

Bet I could kick his butt though. ;)

Soldato
So women can't do body building, or even exercise? Theres a whole bunch of weightlifting women out there how'd kick your ass for saying that.

Keep your hat on, funny enough, I see girls at my gym! go figure :eek:

just in case you also take that the wrong way i was being SARCASTIC.

Roberta said:
:D All taken in good humour!

Bet I could kick his butt though. ;)

Bring it on....shrimp bizkit :p

:eek: gets out baseball bat

Last edited:
Soldato
krisboats said:
Theres a whole bunch of weightlifting women out there how'd kick your ass for saying that.

With the testosterone levels they're packing, there's probably little that is characteristic of a typical female left.

Back
Top Bottom