Post your bikes thread

Permabanned
Well I'm bored and want to see what everyones bikes look like. I'll start with mine, not very powerful but a Geely 125.

I'll get a proper motorbike later. ;)

450black20silverlq1.jpg

Associate
It used to look like this

bike2.jpg

Currently its in many pieces in the garage awaiting me getting my act together and fit the CBR600RR shock and modify the subframe to take a 600RR seat unit.

Associate
Well this is mine:

vfr1.jpg

Just fitted a ZeroGravity Double bubble and a fancy rubber tank spine, more bits to come in the near future!

Soldato
Still not got round to taking any of my own pictures of the bike, only still got the one from autotrader originally :o

1.jpg

The guy who owned it before me, was at least 6inches shorter than I am and im only 5'6", so it was lowered then, its been fully raised again since that pic was taken.

Associate
Oo I'll get some pics at the weekend :D

I have a few bikes :D

Edit: Great Pics by "HelpImCrap" - I'd love to get into racing but I dont think I could afford it, I'm thinking of getting some kind of track bike when I have some spare cash... :)

Last edited:

amx

amx

Associate
Fireskull said:
813110308_l.jpg

Suzuki SV650s

Should be changing in the next few months ;)

OT, but how do you find the SV?
I've got my DAS in 2 weeks time, and will be looking to buy my first bike, and the SV is my first choice.

Soldato
amx said:
OT, but how do you find the SV?
I've got my DAS in 2 weeks time, and will be looking to buy my first bike, and the SV is my first choice.

Excellent bike, been riding it for 2 years now but only a month unrestriced and it felt like a totally different bike, rode it all winter aswell with no problems, if you got any specific questions mail me or add me on msn if u got it, think there both in my Trust :p

Associate
youd be surpised its the best commuter bike ive had, i use it pretty much every day all year round. the looks are a bit of an acquired taste but ive always loved the looks too.

insurance isnt too bad for me, think im paying £200 tft

Back
Top Bottom