Suggest some funky games for a long bus journey?

Associate
Hi there

I'm a Sport Science lecturer and I'm taking 32 students on a trip to a fitness convention in Blackpool that involves an 8 hour bus journey ':O) Earlier in the year we visited Bath University and I had each of the students bring something for 'Show and tell,' on the bus......each of them came up to the microphone and talked about their item in turn. It certainly brightened up the journey but as some of the students went on the prior trip I'm looking for inspiration for tomorrow's bus ride!

Any suggestions on what games or little tasks we could do would be much appreciated. I'll have access to a microphone and lots of time on my hands ':O)

Cheers.

Associate
Some sort of quiz is usually good to waste a couple hours. You could always play music samples down the mic, and get them to team up in pairs (depending on sit arrangements)...

Soldato
empires

everyone picks a name and you guess whos who, and if you guess right they join your empire, and you keep guessing. If your wrong it's their guess, until someone gets the biggest empire.

Played this the whole way from Berlin to the Ukraine once, even sat outside at the border playing.

Soldato
"the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round round and round. the wheels on the bus go round and round all day long...... the engine on the bus goes....etc etc"

rinse and repeat for the entire journey

:)

Back
Top Bottom